I watched the preview of the upcoming puffer jacket and I am curious what 1vc size Leah normally wea

Honored Contributor

Re: I watched the preview of the upcoming puffer jacket and I am curious what 1vc size Leah normally

I saw that presentation this morning during AM style and Leah stated she was wearing a large.

@miss morgan

Honored Contributor

Re: I watched the preview of the upcoming puffer jacket and I am curious what 1vc size Leah normally

She is just lovely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

What is the brand, Nuage???  I bought 2 Kenneth Cole puffer coats last year at Macy's.  They were under $100 each, very lightweight and warm and wash very well.

Honored Contributor

It looked like the coat was made for her.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Are you talking about the TSV?????  If so, I ordered mine yesterday in the exact same color as Leah was wearing.  Can hardly wait till I get it.

Honored Contributor

Love a puffer as long as they don't contain down Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

This brand seems to get great reviews but the sizing is hard to gauge. Read a lot of the reviews and some say true to size but a few say runs big or runs small and fitted. The TSV style tends to make the models look larger. I think I may order the other longer style which is $30 more but seems to look better on. I may size up????