Esteemed Contributor

Re: I was born in 1951, and today is my 24th birthday.

Well I am 18 !!!  Only had stage 4 with a 3 inch tumor.  Yes, it is a new life. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

Wow... Such an amazing and uplifting story!!

I wish you many more happy and celebrated birthdays!!!

Thank you for the reminder to always keep the faith. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG

Absolute Blessings of the Day to you!

Do something wonderful for yourself.

You are indeed a warrior and an inspiration to all!

Love, Light & Joy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

IamMrsG, Happy birthday. It is with tears in my eyes that I am reading your post. You are so right that we must have Faith to carry us through such an ordeal. I was born in 1948 & was diagnosed with a very serious neurological disorder 14 years ago last month. I was wheelchair bound for 5 months & told that I may never walk again but with the Grace of God I am doing very well today. DH retired 13 years ago this week & it was a full time job for him to be my caretaker along with a village of other loving, helping people. The first 3-4 years were rough but now we are able to do a lot of traveling in between my every 6-8 week infusions. Oh how we Praise the Lord for getting me back on my feet. We have 2 DC, two wonderful spouses for them & 3 DGC. What more could we ask for? "Footprints In the Sand" has so much meaning to me too.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:
IamMrsG, Happy birthday. It is with tears in my eyes that I am reading your post. You are so right that we must have Faith to carry us through such an ordeal. I was born in 1948 & was diagnosed with a very serious neurological disorder 14 years ago last month. I was wheelchair bound for 5 months & told that I may never walk again but with the Grace of God I am doing very well today. DH retired 13 years ago this week & it was a full time job for him to be my caretaker along with a village of other loving, helping people. The first 3-4 years were rough but now we are able to do a lot of traveling in between my every 6-8 week infusions. Oh how we Praise the Lord for getting me back on my feet. We have 2 DC, two wonderful spouses for them & 3 DGC. What more could we ask for? "Footprints In the Sand" has so much meaning to me too.

What an inspirational post.

I love Footprints in the Sand.

As are so many on this thread.

Such good reminders to count

our blessings.

❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Super Contributor

To IamMrsG, what a beautiful testimony of steadfast faith in God.  You are an inspiration. Happy bithday.

Honored Contributor

By the Grace of God, I'm also alive todayHeart

Thank-you for sharing your story and having faith in God to bring you through your illness.

Trust me, live every day to your fullest because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Sending blessings of good health for all on these boards.