Respected Contributor

Re: I want to delete my Proboard account

[ Edited ]

I am sorry if mentioning the recent spam mail that I have received indicated that it was Proboards doing. I didn't mean to imply that. I just found it to be weird since I have never received that much spam in one day all my time using a computer. I am not trying to persuade anyone from joining or leaving Proboards. This was my personal decision. Everyone can do what they are comfortable with.

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Pooky1 wrote:

I just read on the community chat section that qvc is no longer getting rid of this blog section. Its staying on.

It is staying as their wording states: "into 2022"

@beckyb1012 where did you see an end date? I have heard ppl talking about the forums will end in 2022 but Ihave not seen where QVC postes this.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@Pooky1 wrote:

I just read on the community chat section that qvc is no longer getting rid of this blog section. Its staying on.

It is staying as their wording states: "into 2022"

@beckyb1012 where did you see an end date? I have heard ppl talking about the forums will end in 2022 but Ihave not seen where QVC postes this.

There was a banner earlier this week that said "we heard you"  the language used was into 2022.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 I read the banner but somehow missed the "2022". Thanks