Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@QVCkitty1 if you used the same User Name over there, there is no QVCKitty with or without a number in the membership list. There is no reason for Proboards to have sent you that E-mail. They have no interest in whether you have deleted your account or not.

@Icegoddess , Actually it was the correct username with the number included. They did have instructions for how to end my account, and I asked for a new password because as I have stated I thought I already closed my account. The email listed all of the interesting topics I was missing out on. They sent me 2 passwords, neither of which worked. I have no problem with this board, I just no longer wish to participate.

@QVCkitty1 you don't have an account, so you must've properly deleted yourself.  No judgement.  People should be able to post where they want.  I don't get the Us vs Them thing. 

I also understand about wanting to make sure you are deleted.  Originally, I was going to check out the Wisteria Lane board, but could never get in because some time years ago  I had signed up for an account on the board that hosts them and I couldn't remember my username or password, so it recognized my E-mail, but I couldn't get in and they never answered my E-mail I sent them.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I got an email this AM from the other board saying I was still a member, and I thought I quit.  I followed their instructions to unsubscribe, but even with a new password they don't recognize the password, why is is so hard, and how can I end my membership once and for all. I would appreciate any advice.

@QVCkitty1 

The exact same thing happened to me except I never got an email.  @Icegoddess finally stepped in and deleted my account once and for all. 

@SilleeMee  Is there a valid negative reason that we should know about the other board?  I was nervous about joining and so far, I am enjoying it.  However, to post a picture, you have to put your pics in the cloud or some such thing.  I won't do that.  I miss seeing your posts......I am over there more than here. Woman Sad  I feel that qvc has more info about me than the other board does.  Maybe I am just naiive. Woman Frustrated

@tends2dogs 

The only reason I wanted to go to the PB forum is bc this place shut down. So then I registered over there, posted a few times and then came back here when the Q boards were finally back up again. My plan is to go back to PB if or when this Q forum goes away, which I think it will eventually, and post over there again. I don't know very much about that PB forum enough to say anything negative about it. My time spent over there was so short-lived.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@QVCkitty1 if you used the same User Name over there, there is no QVCKitty with or without a number in the membership list. There is no reason for Proboards to have sent you that E-mail. They have no interest in whether you have deleted your account or not.

@Icegoddess , Actually it was the correct username with the number included. They did have instructions for how to end my account, and I asked for a new password because as I have stated I thought I already closed my account. The email listed all of the interesting topics I was missing out on. They sent me 2 passwords, neither of which worked. I have no problem with this board, I just no longer wish to participate.

@QVCkitty1 you don't have an account, so you must've properly deleted yourself.  No judgement.  People should be able to post where they want.  I don't get the Us vs Them thing. 

I also understand about wanting to make sure you are deleted.  Originally, I was going to check out the Wisteria Lane board, but could never get in because some time years ago  I had signed up for an account on the board that hosts them and I couldn't remember my username or password, so it recognized my E-mail, but I couldn't get in and they never answered my E-mail I sent them.

@Icegoddess  Thank you so much .🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I just hit the door, logged out and moved on.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy posting on this forum and PB forum. It’s the best of both worlds!  😁

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1    Maybe what you unsubscribed from was email.  I doubt you could quit the board by "unsubscribing". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for replying, @SilleeMee .  At least I know we haven't lost touch.  I have learned too much from you for that tie to be broken.  

OT  I still would have liked to see how they tied up Manifest, but I won't pay to watch it.  It wasn't THAT good. Woman Wink  That Sinner show you mentioned on another thread sounded good.  Alas, too late for that one.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Oh thank you for your kind wordsHeart @tends2dogs . 

Respected Contributor

Re: I want out !

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I got an email this AM from the other board saying I was still a member, and I thought I quit.  I followed their instructions to unsubscribe, but even with a new password they don't recognize the password, why is is so hard, and how can I end my membership once and for all. I would appreciate any advice.

I wonder if a lot of us are jumping to the conclusion that this e-mail came from a specific forum that many have joined.  I did get an e-mail this morning from the DELPHI forums on this subject which may be the one the OP is referring to.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft   I also got an e-mail from Delphi for the Wisteria Lane forums a couple days ago that was like what the OP was talking about.  Have never gotten any e-mails from PB.