Honored Contributor

Re: I've been shopping with you since Bob Bowersox and Kathy Levine.But no more.POLAND?? Shame on y

Poland is a member of NATO

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: I've been shopping with you since Bob Bowersox and Kathy Levine.But no more.POLAND?? Shame on y

The fact is that QVC is not solely a US company anymore and operates in many countries now so it is good business to consolidate certain operations in one place.  If QVC was a US business only then I would have a problem with that.  

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

FYI:

Doctors, hospitals and dentists outsource to foreign countries.

They call to find out the benefits and eligibility. They do the transcribing. They have social security numbers  and a lot of other personal information.

I've been taking their calls for years and years.

@Mary Bailey

I vividly remember those STATUS if a claim calls! Seriously, they asked for everything and a 30 second call ended up taking 5 minutes.

I hated that foreigners had complete access to our personal information. I feel THAT is a violation to us and would like to see this forbidden. How can we prevent identity theft overseas? 

I retired early, but I don't miss those calls

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

is QVC in Europe growing more rapidly than QVC in US needing more support?  business models change in a global economy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar  Some of the benefit verification calls took 20 minutes!  My employer doesn't do those calls any more.

I think part of it is providers "fishing" for services the insurance will pay for, not necessarily what the patient needs.

I hope you are enjoying your  retirement.