Honored Contributor

I've Just Realized I haven't Seen Mary Beth for a long time or Carolyn for a few Weeks?

Does anyone know where Mary Beth is?  I haven't seen her in a very long time?

Also I haven't seen Carolyn for a few weeks.  I hope neither one is sick?

Respected Contributor

Re: I've Just Realized I haven't Seen Mary Beth for a long time or Carolyn for a few Weeks?

[ Edited ]

Carolyn said recently that she was going in for some surgery which concerned her operation last year. I got the impression she wouldn't be gone too long.  

Mary Beth is still out from an auto accident.  She obviously needs a bit more time to recuperate.  

Hope they are both getting better and will be back soon. They are missed.

Honored Contributor

Re: I've Just Realized I haven't Seen Mary Beth for a long time or Carolyn for a few Weeks?

@Perkup Thanks for the reply.  I hesitated to post it because whenever someone asks about a host people post mean replies.

Thanks for telling me, I appreciate it.  My friend (who every now and then watches QVC and really likes Mary Beth (and when Linda was together) asked about her.  I'll tell her.

Honored Contributor

I don't seem to think Mary Beth will be back soon, but that's just my opinion.  She signs posts on Facebook - hope to see you soon.

Shawn posted that Carolyn's surgery went well.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 Thanks for the post.  Mary Beth must have been in a very bad accident.  She is always so professional.  I liked watching her.

Respected Contributor

I think Mary Beth's car accident must have been pretty bad.  Carolyn had some more reconstructive surgery.  I saw her on air the last day before she left and she said she ould be back around the twentieth.  Don't know if it was June 20 of July 20.  She said it went well.   I guess that Phillip from Cottage Farms had bypass surgery?  Carolyn was talking about it on FB. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

post 869

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

post 869

Sorry, but please tell me what "post 869" means.  Is it something I could look for?

Esteemed Contributor

image.jpegHere's a photo from another post about Jane's dress to the wedding. MB looks good.