Honored Contributor

I've Had About All the Inspiration I Can Stand

Every time I get on line or open the mail or listen to the tv I am being inspired.

I have been inspired to plant a tree; recycle something; adopt a dog, seal or person; make myself look, feel, or act younger; plant wildflowers; be inspired to be inspired; start a business; found a charity; buy a windmill; and on and on and on.

I am just plain wore out from being inspired.  People used  to try to sell me stuff.  Now they want to inspire me.  And I'm pretty much tired of it.  

So have I inspired you to be more apathetic?  Woman Frustrated

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I've Had About All the Inspiration I Can Stand

@Sooner  LOL! I tried to be more apathetic but I was overcome with ennui! Really got a kick out of your post.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Every time I get on line or open the mail or listen to the tv I am being inspired.

I have been inspired to plant a tree; recycle something; adopt a dog, seal or person; make myself look, feel, or act younger; plant wildflowers; be inspired to be inspired; start a business; found a charity; buy a windmill; and on and on and on.

I am just plain wore out from being inspired.  People used  to try to sell me stuff.  Now they want to inspire me.  And I'm pretty much tired of it.  

Woman Very Happy

No.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Sooner  LOL! I tried to be more apathetic but I was overcome with ennui! Really got a kick out of your post.

@Love my grandkids Woman Very Happy  I could see that could happen!  Great response!  

Honored Contributor

The only thing these televised messages inspire me to do is turn the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

It is kind of a refreshing "problem" to have......just saying.... 😇

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Woman Very Happy

No.

@QVCkitty1 Sorry.  I tried!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner May I join you????Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't mind inspirational things.   I need them.   What's really hard to handle  is all the negativity around us.   

I like to hear about good people doing positive things.    All the medical people are true inspriations to me right now.   I pray for them every day.     

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner May I join you????Smiley Happy

@ECBG As long as I don't have to be inspired to do something about it. . . OK?  Woman Wink