Honored Contributor

Re: I've Been Blocked From Facebook

I am thinking spam too.

Honored Contributor

@lmt a few years ago I was blocked from my facebook page. I have no idea why.??!! No matter what I tried to do, I could not figure out how to fix it.  They asked me security questions that  no longer had the answers for as I opened the accout YEARS AND YEAR AGO.  I emailed them and everything.. nothing worked....

Finally I just wrote a snail mail  letter to their head quarters and asked if someone could reopen my account as  I could not get it reopened at all....

a couple of weeks after my letter was sent in the mail.... my account was open again! So using old means of comunication seemed to work where electronic comunication failed.

Honored Contributor

@ID2.  We see a lot of those Pure Michigan TV ads here in New Mexico.  It looks like such a pretty state.  Love the voice of the narrator.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ID2.  We see a lot of those Pure Michigan TV ads here in New Mexico.  It looks like such a pretty state.  Love the voice of the narrator.

I'm particularly fond of the Ann Arbor ad. It was shot some time ago when a family member was a student at UofM. He and his dog (who has sadly passed away) are in the scene in the Nickles Arcade. 

The narrator is Tim Allen. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

@ID2  I already did Google it. Yes, there is a lot of information, but it seems no one else knows what this message means either.

Too bad Facebook can't clearly explain what they think I did wrong.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear  Actually, nothing I did today was out of normal for me. I just posted some pictures and articles. Same thing I do every day.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I never heard of anyone being banned on fb ,unless it was  posting propaganda stuff, really sick things.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@geezerette  See that's the thing. I wasn't posting on anyone else's Facebook page but my own!! And the things I was posting took about one hour to post. 

I only got the pop up message when I was looking through my friends posts. I didn't 'like' or post anything on anyone else's page. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NataliesgrammaYou think that's alot? Most of my friends post well over 30 articles or pictures in a day. Every day.

Maybe I'm not understanding you. Why would someone block me (or report me) for what I did on my own page? I didn't post anything on anyone else's page.

I've been posting the same amount of things every single day for years. Makes no sense to me why this happened.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I feel your pain!!

I never even got asked any security questions or was even warned about anything. One minute everything was fine, and the next I''m blocked.