Esteemed Contributor

Re: I thought there was free S & H on clothing all day. The stuff in my cart now has S & H.

@Mindy D wrote:

Thanks all. 

I spoke too soon. I put three items back in my cart, but there's still S&H charges. I'm over $100.

@Mindy D 

I tried it and at the end it didn´t drop off. Very strange. Of course I didn´t place the order.

Honored Contributor

Re: I thought there was free S & H on clothing all day. The stuff in my cart now has S & H.

@Mindy D    Place your order and if shipping doesn't drop off, holler for the mods. 

Screenshot_20210709-184731_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It shows up in the cart but goes to $0 at checkout (if your subtotal comes to $75 or more).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Thats Me wrote:

It shows up in the cart but goes to $0 at checkout (if your subtotal comes to $75 or more).

I tried it and got to ¨Place your Order¨ and shipping and handling was still there. It should have dropped off before that.

My subtotal was $98. I didn´t place the order.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04    Go for it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sage04    Go for it! 

@Sage04 @Mine dropped off. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D   that´s great. Glad to hear that. Was just trying it out to see what happens. Wasn´t really buying.

Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

yes,75 dollars and higher.big deal!

Some people are never satisfied.  Lots of other sites have $100 to get free S&H.