Honored Contributor

Re: I think this was in Russia

@songbird  This cat has a tag and is someone's pet.  I would be very concerned about my "kid" being out on the streets riding a bus, unless the bus driver is the "dad".  Thanks for the share.

@songbird wrote:

In the UK, there is a cat that stands at a bus stop corner, gets on the bus and rides to the next stop.  Everyday.  The bus driver allows the cat to get on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AwmiH4KGx8

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny wrote:

I would love to resend the kitty at butcher shop but don't know how-----help please.

You have to save this somewhere. If you right click on the image above you can save it to upload.  I have gmail. Once I upload it,  I can "paste" the image on there.  Once you have saved on anything you can move it.  See if that works.

Honored Contributor

If I had walked in and saw that I would have to buy that cat dinner and dessert. 

I copy many photos from the boards then email to myself so I can save.  This will definitely be one.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I would love to resend the kitty at butcher shop but don't know how-----help please.

right click your mouse over the photo and hit copy when the box comes on your screen.  Go to your email box paste inside box and email to yourself.  Really easy @hennypenny

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Aw .....   regular customers should be rewarded for their loyalty.    Heart

Honored Contributor

Cat riding the bus is hysterical!!

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Cat riding the bus is hysterical!!

@OKPrincess

Riding on the bus?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44see message #8 it's another incident she was mentioning.

As far as Kitty at the market goes, as long as she stays in front of the case and dosen't help herself tht is one sweet moment!  I love how polite she is. requesting her order.   Yes, I don't dobut that cat is a frequant patron.