Honored Contributor

I think the inventors of this new god-awful system

are sitting around a big screen computer with a honking mama box of popcorn laughing their backsides off as they watch us try to figure this thing out.

JMO, of course.Smiley Mad

PS, and by the way, these smiley faces stink.

Contributor

Re: I think the inventors of this new god-awful system

Well this is hideous.  This doesn't even look professionally done.  The highlight boxes don't appear around the words and there are big blocks of nothing on the first page (on my computer anyway).  Is this the way they end the forums?  If they only knew how much I have spent here and otherwise as a direct result of these forums and the people on them. And I am sure that is true for so many besides me. Change for change's sake is stupid and this was stupid.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well we can still post pics ... lol whoopie! (note sarcasm)

*correction; my popcorn pic is all jacked up. Pft!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree that they are making extra batches of pop corn and enjoying what ever refreshments they are allowed. Me on the other hand thinks we should all get out what ever is our favorite drink that will dull the head ache that this new thing is causing us. I don'r find one thing that I like about it. Nothing but a mass mess of confusion.  this might be fine for someone who really knows their way around a computer but for me I go to the ShowMe post and whats there but old, old , old pages of posts were are the currant ones??

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

are sitting around a big screen computer with a honking mama box of popcorn laughing their backsides off as they watch us try to figure this thing out.

JMO, of course.Smiley Mad

PS, and by the way, these smiley faces stink.

I know, right?  And who the heck needs a spoiler tag?  They bought a discussion board off the shelf and it's not really working well for QVC customers.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cater, it's me, nomless, from the exercise thread.  I noticed your post here and am just dropping in to say I'm glad to see that you found your way into the new forum.  I can't find Bopper's exercise thread so I started a new one, and I hope the posters will see it there

Back to the topic: I agree that this new system is quite a mess.  I'm hoping that it's not all in place yet and that we'll see improvements in the next few days.

Super Contributor

This takes care of me wasting time at work.

Trusted Contributor

I have a question for you ladies, please. When I click on my avatar it shows some of my information, which includes my email address! Is it visible to you, or am I the only one who can see it? If it is visible to you I really, really need to know how to edit it out PRONTO. TIA

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

What a mess!  Do they even want us to participate here?

Respected Contributor

One has to wonder if they are sitting around wringing their hands and saying "Back to the drawing board" or whether they are sitting around rubbing their hands together with glee saying "Mission accomplished".

P.S. This is the FIFTH time I've had to sign in today in order to post a reply.