Esteemed Contributor

Re: I think it would be fun to ................................(fill in the blank)

Head North to the Queens Highway in Canada and drive west to Alaska.

Have looked at it, a 5-7 day trip. Surely a bucket list item!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I think it would be fun to ................................(fill in the blank)

Be a passenger in a fighter jet as it takes off and lands on an aircraft carrier!

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

But hubby still works for a hospital, he's an RN.  Living in a balmy climate in the winter is just a dream for me.

@chrystaltree, Has he come home yet from his mission, or soon?  Thank him again. You too, because w/o your home support, it would be harder for him to go away on these missions to help. Thanks to you both.

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Be a passenger in a fighter jet as it takes off and lands on an aircraft carrier!

@Marp, Weren't you a pilot?  You have more than I could handle to do that one.

Respected Contributor

Play in the NHL

Fly a fighter jet

Win both the PowerBall and MegaMillions jackpots

Take a National Geographic cruise expedition to Antartica

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Have a whole mall or grocery store to myself. I'm the only one allowed to be in there, mine for the day.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Take a trip on The Orient Express.  Definitely a bucket list item.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

What would you have fun doing?  I'm done looking out the windows for awhile.  It's very white out there. LOL

@qualitygal

Since I am now once again able ice skate pretty well, something I absolutely love doing, this would be fun/enjoyable for me:

Have my wife be able to skate once again so we could skate as a pair, to music we like for skating. That will never happen because of her physical issues, and she is much smarter than I when it comes to taking risks with her body. She is very happy for me(now that I haven't broke any more bones)once again being able to skate well again.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Marp, Weren't you a pilot?  You have more than I could handle to do that one.

LOL @qualitygal.  While I've done more than my fair share of flying both on the ground and in the air I've never piloted an aircraft.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Head North to the Queens Highway in Canada and drive west to Alaska.

Have looked at it, a 5-7 day trip. Surely a bucket list item!

This is my dream trip.  It is also my dream to get Mr. Excitement to actually get off the recliner and take a trip.