Honored Contributor

I think it would be fun to ................................(fill in the blank)

I'd love to dig for gemstones. Not gold but gemstones.  We had about 10 yrs. ago, metal detectors.  We loved doing that.  However, bodies have different ideas.  But I think if the body was still willing or we were many years younger, and circumstances allowed us to, I'd love to go digging!!

What would you have fun doing?  I'm done looking out the windows for awhile.  It's very white out there. LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: I think it would be fun to ................................(fill in the blank)

One thing I have always wanted to do was go to the beach or anywhere with a geiger   counter and look for treasure and just buried stuff!.  I do not know if I ever will get to do this... but maybe one of these summers Hubby and I could go to the beach and I could give it a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: I think it would be fun to ................................(fill in the blank)

I always wanted to hang glide.

Now that I'm older and like these old bones and joints in one piece, I've taken that off my bucket list!

Honored Contributor

Take a helicopter ride.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Ride in the Kentucky Derby and the Belmont. 

Honored Contributor

Dine at The French Laundry and meet Alice Waters.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Going to visit Ireland

I always thought once I got there , I wouldn't want to leave.

We almost made it there as a family once, but other life got in the way.

And Montana and Alaska-so beautiful. But I don't like to travel anymore even though its necessary if I want to see other family.

But other than that I think I've actually gotten to do everything I always wanted to. I know I am very fortunate and I am very thankful about my life and all I got to do.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

...eat whatever my heart desires and not have to worry about it.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Dine at The French Laundry and meet Alice Waters.

@deepwaterdotter, thanks for those two above.  I had to look up the woman and the restaurant.  I'd love to hear more on those from you.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I just wish we could spend the worst of the winter months (Jan-March) in a warm weather place.  We're both just 57, so we are nowhere near retirement and we both work fulltime but that "snow bird" life appeals to me.  I work remotely from my home office, so I can work anywhere in the world.  But hubby still works for a hospital, he's an RN.  Living in a balmy climate in the winter is just a dream for me.