Honored Contributor

Re: I think I found toilett paper

@corita wrote:

I have TP on Subscribe from Amazon.  Next order delivery  is mid April, wonder if I will get it??  Guess I'd better call.....

@corita, I wouldn't bother calling at this point because they probably won't have a definitive answer. They will message you if and when there's a problem. If you want a backup, you could check what's available as item come up.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

I have TP on Subscribe from Amazon.  Next order delivery  is mid April, wonder if I will get it??  Guess I'd better call.....

@corita, I wouldn't bother calling at this point because they probably won't have a definitive answer. They will message you if and when there's a problem. If you want a backup, you could check what's available as item come up.

-------------

Thanks...guess what I am thinking is...should I try to find some TP elsewhere, just in case??  Due to surgery, I need real soft, but sturdy TP!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

Thanks...guess what I am thinking is...should I try to find some TP elsewhere, just in case??  Due to surgery, I need real soft, but sturdy TP available!!! 

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

Thanks...guess what I am thinking is...should I try to find some TP elsewhere, just in case??  Due to surgery, I need real soft, but sturdy TP!!!

@corita, if you're worried, it couldn't hurt to have one or two other orders in from Amazon or elsewhere. I've had luck only with Amazon for delivery. Other places either don't have any or you have pick-up.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

@corita, if you're worried, it couldn't hurt to have one or two other orders in from Amazon or elsewhere. I've had luck only with Amazon for delivery. Other places either don't have any or you have pick-up.

------------

That is what I decided...will try !!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

@corita -it wouldn't hurt  to get some locally if you find some. Better to have too much. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I finally feel at "peace" when it comes to TP LOL!  We have enough now for several months and if someone I know needed some I could actually give it to them!  We purchased the large package from Costco about 10days ago....and my H had gotten a couple small packages weeks back on a few of his morning outings trying to find it anywhere.  

I had no idea that you can't even flush a tissue after you blow your nose with it.  I usually toss in garbage can but once in awhile I have tossed it in the toilet.  Who knew?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I get the presto tp from amazon,no problem getting it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

------------

---------------

So just as I suspected, I did just get an email from Amazon notifying me that my TP order under the subscribe system will NOT be coming.  They are OUT !!  No surprise!!  I did order another TP brand yesterday, but will not be arriving for several weeks!!! Just amazing.....

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita wrote:

-------------

------------

---------------

So just as I suspected, I did just get an email from Amazon notifying me that my TP order under the subscribe system will NOT be coming.  They are OUT !!  No surprise!!  I did order another TP brand yesterday, but will not be arriving for several weeks!!! Just amazing.....

-----------------

Now this recent TP order will not be arriving until June 1st!!!  Yikes !!!!