Esteemed Contributor

I think I found toilett paper

Haven't seen t.p. for a month; I have some on order that won't arrive for two months!!!! Thinking outside the box, I easily ordered RV t.p. From Amazon!  We have a fifth wheel so I've used it on vacation for years.

Honored Contributor

Re: I think I found toilett paper

I actually prefer the Scott 1000 1ply paper recommended for RV use and by plumbers for septic tanks and plumbing that tends to clog.  Of course you can't find it either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If you are able try Walmart.  I heard that although the shelves are bare, if you ask they will get you one package from the back.  Also, let your friends know, so if they are out and about and see some, they can pick some up for you. 

Not sure if this is true or not about Walmart having it in the back, but it's worth giving it a try.

Luckily, TP and paper towels are something that I always have plenty of, my son said my hoarding has finally paid off.  (I'm not a hoarder, but do have a lot of items in my storage room because I hate running out of the necessities).   What I didn't have was elastic to make face masks, but was able to order some on Amazon.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Saw TP at my Publix today.  Not a lot of it, but there were a few 4-roll packs. Didn't buy any.  I did buy some Bounty paper towels.  I had to get Scott paper towels at Target a few weeks ago and that's the worst paper towels I have ever used.  The only nice thing I can say about it is that it is soft.  I need more (and strong) paper towels than usual since all this craziness has started because my cats have been upchucking more than ever.  Must be shedding season.  

Honored Contributor

We went to Sam’s today and it was well stocked with paper products. There is a limit of one person membership. 

We just needed the kleenex which has been hard to find.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to Costco today for Senior hours. They had plenty of toilet paper, paper towels and disinfectant wipes. You are limited to 1 per day per member. They were fully stocked on most items.

Esteemed Contributor

Youngest son saw the shelves being stocked w/TP & paper towels at a Stop & Shop yesterday. He stops there quite often and this is the first time in weeks he's been able to score any.

Honored Contributor

I'm pretty good on TP, not the brand I like but oh well.

I was also able to buy a 3  pack of the large Kleenex tissues.   Will work as a substitute if necessary

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to purchase one of the last remaining packages of toilet paper and paper towels in Sam's Club on Monday, April 6th.  

Respected Contributor

I was in Publix yesterday afternoon when saw toilet paper being restocked. They didn't have a whole of it. I bought one pack. I think Publix is pretty good with enforcing the one item limit on paper products. At least i hope so.