Respected Contributor

Re: I think I am lost ...big time.

@I like celery wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I put a "spoiler" thingy at the bottom of my last post -- don't know how I did that??? 

Anyone know how we:

(a)  Start a new disussion

(b)  put our tag line or saying at the bottom of our posts again

Thanks.  Sorry.  This is hard for me.  

@AngelPuppy1 , You must have inadvertently clicked on the yellow Spoiler Tag button in the toolbar (where the options to Bold, Underline, change Font, etc is located), thinking it was an emoticon?  The emoticons are two buttons down (gray color) from the yellow Spoiler Tag.

To start a new discussion, click on the coral/red "New Message" button at the top of the forum (located above "Subject" and to the left of "Options").

To add a signature, go to "My Settings," then click "Personal Information."  Look to the right, and "Signature" is the third box down.  Don't forget to click the coral/red "Save" button (scroll downward after entering your signature, and you'll see it).

HTH! 

................................................................................................

I stopped coming here because my mind said no way am in the mood to figure out all this total new everything.   Darn did they have to change everything at once?  

Now I just come to read a few posts and leave.   

Oh well I am just looking around for all the old timers that hang out here daily.   Hope they all got back into the forum with this major change.  

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I put a "spoiler" thingy at the bottom of my last post -- don't know how I did that??? 

Anyone know how we:

@AngelPuppy1 , You must have inadvertently clicked on the yellow Spoiler Tag button in the toolbar (where the options to Bold, Underline, change Font, etc is located), thinking it was an emoticon?  The emoticons are two buttons down (gray color) from the yellow Spoiler Tag.

To start a new discussion, click on the coral/red "New Message" button at the top of the forum (located above "Subject" and to the left of "Options").

To add a signature, go to "My Settings," then click "Personal Information."  Look to the right, and "Signature" is the third box down.  Don't forget to click the coral/red "Save" button (scroll downward after entering your signature, and you'll see it).

HTH! 

................................................................................................

I stopped coming here because my mind said no way am in the mood to figure out all this total new everything.   Darn did they have to change everything at once?  

Oh well I am just looking around for all the old timers that hang out here daily.   Hope they all got back into the forum with this major change.  

Good to know.. Many posters  here assumed you had been banned, but I guess not.. because here you are!

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Anyone know how we:

HTH! 

Good to know.. Many posters  here assumed you had been banned, but I guess not.. because here you are!

.................................................................................

Hello Mothertrucker,  fun nick name.  I wondered to myself if you drive big trucks or does your sweetie?    

Sometimes people leave the forums for a rest from all the jazz of forums,  and sometimes they find other kinds of forums.   I found a interesting forum and is major intelligent and fun to read and  learn.  No fights and that is pleasent for the mind.   All in all I do love to shop with the Q.

Respected Contributor

I sell big trucks...
Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:
I sell big trucks...

I add the ..... line ....to help read between the posts of others.

I am thinking you are another old time nick that lives in Ca.... if so... I enjoyed your posts.

I need to post around and learn this darn new forum.  It has to be better or they would not have created it all new for us to use.   Have a wonderful day...heck have a wonderful life.  

Respected Contributor

It is likely that I am she.....
Contributor

Hello...testing...

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:
It is likely that I am she.....

Great because I liked your writings that gave me pleasure when I read them.  Plus I learned something about trucks.   We didn't talk much but I am sure we read each other.   

Respected Contributor

@TangerineDream wrote:

Hello...testing...

Helping TangerineDream "testing"......welcome to the club... all of us are testing.

I still get worried I am going to do something I wish I didn't do when I push buttons to see what they do or what they are for in the forum.