Respected Contributor

Re: I think I am lost ...big time.

Sunshine45,   I guess while we are reading we are idle....wow I have to remember that.  

Thanks for helping me learn and understand new things. 

All in all this is a Great Day.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow...I feel like someone slipped something into my dinner tonight!..What a huge, sloppy mess this is!...It's like they just threw everything in here and we are supposed to put it all together.

When I logged in, all I had to give was my email address and no password was needed?

This all feels so unwelcoming and very strange!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

wildflowers,   this is hard....too much at one time to handle.   I left for hours and just now came back only to see I am finding this BIG change too much.   Oh well a little at a time I guess.  

I see all kinds of buttons and symblols I am scared to click....I might hurt something.... or toss myself out forever and ever.   

Esteemed Contributor

Robot Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

I hate being a complainer but I am not happy with all the changes in this forum. I wish I knew why they got rid of Viewpoints. It's so confusing with everything mixed in together. When I first signed in all I could see were game threads all over the place. It's frustrating because there wasn't anything wrong with the boards in the first place.
Super Contributor

The auto signing out is driving me nuts too.....grrrrrrrr

Honored Contributor

I know I am lost!  I really don't care for changes like this.  I come to these kinds of things so I don't have to think!  LOL!  I do enough of that at work!!!  So, figure me if I am messing up or posting at the wrong place or whatever.  I think we will have to lean on each other and ask each other questions.  

For instance, I know this is probably beyond the most basic of questions, but what happened to all of our prior posts that we had?  Are they all gone?? 

Thanks and here we go --- yes, it will be a bumpy ride for some of us!!! 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I put a "spoiler" thingy at the bottom of my last post -- don't know how I did that??? 

Anyone know how we:

(a)  Start a new disussion

(b)  put our tag line or saying at the bottom of our posts again

Thanks.  Sorry.  This is hard for me.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I put a "spoiler" thingy at the bottom of my last post -- don't know how I did that??? 

Anyone know how we:

(a)  Start a new disussion

(b)  put our tag line or saying at the bottom of our posts again

Thanks.  Sorry.  This is hard for me.  

@AngelPuppy1 , You must have inadvertently clicked on the yellow Spoiler Tag button in the toolbar (where the options to Bold, Underline, change Font, etc is located), thinking it was an emoticon?  The emoticons are two buttons down (gray color) from the yellow Spoiler Tag.

To start a new discussion, click on the coral/red "New Message" button at the top of the forum (located above "Subject" and to the left of "Options").

To add a signature, go to "My Settings," then click "Personal Information."  Look to the right, and "Signature" is the third box down.  Don't forget to click the coral/red "Save" button (scroll downward after entering your signature, and you'll see it).

HTH! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Thank you i was wondering how to put my siggy back.

Spoiler

oops i clicked wrong thing ..now will try again for a smiley..lolSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."