Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think I am lost ...big time.

I will learn as I go I guess.  A Major HELLO.  Smiley Happy  

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I am lost ...big time.

I'm scared to sign out of this place because they might not let me back in this place.  Goss  am so glad to be back among all the sweet nice folks that hang out here.   

Yes, I AM Blessed.   This is a Great Day for me.   

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I'm scared to sign out of this place because they might not let me back in this place.  Goss  am so glad to be back among all the sweet nice folks that hang out here.   

Yes, I AM Blessed.   This is a Great Day for me.   

They will let you back in, as long as you remember your password. Smiley Happy I've logged out and in several times today without any trouble.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i used the same email address and password that i was using from the old boards. no problem at all signing in or out, although i dont like being timed out and having to sign in again. oh well, i guess it is for safety reasons. Woman Very Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

ChynnaBlue,  love your nick name.... thanks for helping me and letting me it is safe to sign off and "they" will let me back in this fun exciting place.  

Ths is such a wonderful day to experiece their New Room they built just for us to enjoy and have fun.  

Respected Contributor

Sunshine45,  Wow I didn't know we are timed while we hang out here.  I wonder why that is so?

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

ChynnaBlue,  love your nick name.... thanks for helping me and letting me it is safe to sign off and "they" will let me back in this fun exciting place.  

Ths is such a wonderful day to experiece their New Room they built just for us to enjoy and have fun.  

Thank you. I stole it from not-very-goof Kathleen Turner movie (Crimes of Passion) and have been using it on web forums since 1987. 

Respected Contributor

ChynnaBlue,  How did you get that wonderful picture of wonder woman under your name?   I need a pictue of something.  Where do we get the pictures and put them there?  

I am thinking I am not very knowleable aboutl this new room.  

Respected Contributor

Gosh I am miss spelling all kinds of simple words...and I have no idea how to correct myself.  

This is call Live And Learn.    This is also called Growth.  

Honored Contributor

onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Sunshine45,  Wow I didn't know we are timed while we hang out here.  I wonder why that is so?

if you sit idle for a certain period of time it seems to automatically sign you out. you then have to sign in again. at least that is what i have experienced today. i usually leave myself signed in, but the times i have come back the boards have logged me out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein