Respected Contributor

Re: I think I am done with Qvc...

@AussieLuvr I have had the same experience with Clark's.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only bought clothing item one time from a shopping channel, it was jeans.  Had to return since they didnt fit right. Have had to return athletic shoes numerous times and boots!!!

Never bought any jewlery. I have bought so many other  things I ended up returning and so tired of paying sooo much shipping that Im planning on not ordering anything that I am not sure of!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

I haven't placed an order w/QVC in over 2 yrs.  don't miss it at all.  I'll watch  a show every now and then, and visit these boards: that's all I do re QVC.

Honored Contributor

Didn't know Natures Code was still sold. Prices are waaaay too high. Check other places and I think you will find lower prices. Compare labels.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

How can Q ship something weighty like Philosophy shower gel duo .32 oz. each for $3 total and a tee shirt for $5? Something’s off!!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

How can Q ship something weighty like Philosophy shower gel duo .32 oz. each for $3 total and a tee shirt for $5? Something’s off!!

they raise the price of the Philosophy to cover part of the shipping

Respected Contributor

I started getting the Nature's Code years ago when Dr Taub was still on for my DH.  He has sensitivity issues with most vitamins, but not this one.  His Dr. found the ingredients to be very good.  The price has never increased and we got it with no S&H.