Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

Darling photo of new baby and g'parents on the news. 

Did I miss the photo of baby Theo and his g'parents in March? 

Or maybe there was none. Smiley Sad

I did see news on baby Theo here, there, and everywhere also.  But the difference was that there wasn't the vitriol that is pointed at these  folks.  Smiley Wink

Yes there was a photo of baby Theo in the news, so sorry that you missed it. Ivanka always takes a gorgeous photo in the delivery room after each one of her babies are born. There also was a very nice photo of Ivana holding the baby too the same week as his birth! Maybe you should chnge your news channel and/or newspapers!

@JaneMarple

Change news sources ??        Seriously?

Honored Contributor

Re: I see Aidan has arrived

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

I did see news on baby Theo here, there, and everywhere also.  But the difference was that there wasn't the vitriol that is pointed at these  folks.  Smiley Wink

Yes there was a photo of baby Theo in the news, so sorry that you missed it. Ivanka always takes a gorgeous photo in the delivery room after each one of her babies are born. There also was a very nice photo of Ivana holding the baby too the same week as his birth! Maybe you should chnge your news channel and/or newspapers!

@JaneMarple

Yes especially when she didn't see the beautiful photos of Theo when he born, obviously her new sources aren't providing them!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@JaneMarple

Yes especially when she didn't see the beautiful photos of Theo when he born, obviously her new sources aren't providing them!

@JaneMarple

Or maybe she just wasn't online very much that day, or something else caught her attention.   Could have been any number of reasons.    I love how people jump to conclusions, lol.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj

We are all well here.  Like you dealing with an aging mother.  Kids are all well and pursuing their their dreams.  Everyone graduated with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.  (No more tuition bills; yay!!)

Is your son moving back home?  Working? Going back to school?

We are moving soon so that is keeping us busy and adding to our (happy) chaos.  We are very lucky and blessed.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@JaneMarple

@JaneMarple

Or maybe she just wasn't online very much that day, or something else caught her attention.   Could have been any number of reasons.    I love how people jump to conclusions, lol.

Smiley Very Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@dmod nj

We are all well here.  Like you dealing with an aging mother.  Kids are all well and pursuing their their dreams.  Everyone graduated with both undergraduate and graduate degrees.  (No more tuition bills; yay!!)

We are moving soon so that is keeping us busy and adding to our (happy) chaos.  We are very lucky and blessed.

I didn't realize your kids are older. I thought you had younger kids. Congrats on all the graduates!!   Yes, I did the happy dance when I wrote out the last tuition check. lol

My son is moving out of state in August.   He and his girlfriend are moving in together. Fingers crossed his job leads work  out. She has a job already. 

Moving far from your current area?   Wishing you happiness in your new home.   Yes, we are both blessed.  Heart 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@dmod nj

I didn't realize your kids are older. I thought you had younger kids. Congrats on all the graduates!!   Yes, I did the happy dance when I wrote out the last tuition check. lol

My son is moving out of state in August.   He and his girlfriend are moving in together. Fingers crossed his job leads work  out. She has a job already. 

Moving far from your current area?   Wishing you happiness in your new home.   Yes, we are both blessed.  Heart 

Fingers crossed for your son, though I'm sure he won't need it.  He's going to find a job he loves!!

I guess my kids are older than you thought; 28, 25 and 23.  Not sure where the time went...

We are moving only about ten minutes away from where we are right now.  We bought an unfinished house that is kind of unique.  We have been finishing it now for about a year, and hope to have it done soon.

Thanks so much for the good wishes.  My best to you and yours, and I wish you a restful summer.  Heart