Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Charm- a girl Charlotte...I think she may be 2 but not sure on that? 

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe people don't know but Ivanka T and Chelsea C are very good friends and have many things in common....they can agree to disagree while their parents "go at it".  Maybe we can see past our differences and be civil and be happy for a new life entering the word.  

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

As for those who did not know who Aidan is, doesn't your computer have  a home page? This was part of the news.

Also, Chelsea's first child is named Charlotte.

@insomniac2   It wasn't on my compiter's home page at the time this thread was posted.  And I don't think I should have to go outside the forum looking for information that should have been provided in the thread, unless a poster had ulterior motives.

Respected Contributor

Regardless of political affiliation I always pray for  a healthy baby and safe delivery for mommy.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

As for those who did not know who Aidan is, doesn't your computer have  a home page? This was part of the news.

@insomniac2

Not everyone goes to a home page each time they go online.   I don't know why you would assume they did.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

at the time this post was posted, i was already on my firefox browser, which is basically a blank homepage. even when i went back to look at the news a bit later, the articles i read did not even mention a name for their baby.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Anyhoo---I like the name Charlotte, Aiden, not so much.

Respected Contributor

PS--He was cute in the new photo.

Honored Contributor

Re: I see Aidan has arrived

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj

Hi Donna!  How have you been?

Love your siggy.  I'm not a fan of country music, but I love that song!!  

Take care, faerie. Heart

And congratualations to Chelsea and her husband, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Clinton.  Wonderful news!  Love the name Aidan (and Charlotte too.)

Esteemed Contributor

"The best days are when babies come." Melanie Hamilton Wilkes