Esteemed Contributor

I have hated to change the toilet paper since I was a kid so when Charmin began offering their Forever roll in Charmin Ultra soft I was all over it.  One roll is equivalent to 24 regular size rolls and is 12 inches.  Got the freestanding holder too.  Friends and family laughed their heads off, well guess who's laughing now!  I ordered on line, free shipping,  just before the pandemic started because I only had one roll left so I have no concerns about TP and offered some to neighbors in case they need some. I have one in master bath and one in the powder room.   Now wish I had sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer LOL

Honored Contributor

My bithday was Saturday. I got toilet paper, Clorox wipes, silver earrings, and a bundt cake. Have never received toilet paper and Clorox wipes for my birthday before. A pandemic birthday is not to be forgotten!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO YOU!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14. Got our Walmart order.  No TP, but, we got apples, chips, and chocolate.   Other items too, but, those were the biggies.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess Happy Birthday!  Mine is next week.  Can't wait to see what I get over FaceTime.  😂.   

@grandma r I could live a long time on apples and chocolate.  Congrats!

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I have hated to change the toilet paper since I was a kid so when Charmin began offering their Forever roll in Charmin Ultra soft I was all over it.  One roll is equivalent to 24 regular size rolls and is 12 inches.  Got the freestanding holder too.  Friends and family laughed their heads off, well guess who's laughing now!  I ordered on line, free shipping,  just before the pandemic started because I only had one roll left so I have no concerns about TP and offered some to neighbors in case they need some. I have one in master bath and one in the powder room.   Now wish I had sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer LOL

I didn't even know that Charmin forever roll existed. Whenever I can get that in the future that will be MINE. I know it's just like the industrial/office tp with the dispenser, but let's face it that's like sandpaper.

If someone offered me Charmin forever roll or an expensive piece of jewelry or handbag right now I would take the forever roll. Not kidding.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Mine has a fan blowing slightly heated air, so, technically you don't have to use TP.  I'm always in a hurry, so I use a bit of TP after rinsing.

Mine is also a Toto brand and my DH (a builder) had bought it for his mother when she was having trouble getting up and down.

She was furious and refused it....so he put it in our master bath. 

I loved it immediately.

He showers in his bathroom in the garage as he is always dusty/dirty, so he has never used it and laughs that I love it so much.

I think it was around $600, but worth every penny to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA 

Yours sounds like something out of Star Trek Cat LOL

Mine is a Toto, but not near as fancy....no lights!  But it sprays and has a fan, and might have a heated seat.  I'll have to check, as I might have turned that feature off.

No flush for mine either....next time, I'll get top of the line like ours Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I found some the other day. I was at my local grocery store and I saw everyone with a package in their carts, so I ran to the aisle and, of course, it was all gone by then. But, as I was in another dept I found a package that someone must have hidden and was going to come back and get it. Needless to say, I grabbed it. I feel guilty because I don't need as much as was in the package (well, eventually I will), but they had  those packages like you get at Costco with 30 rolls!

So, all my friends know I have a big stash if they ever need any, and I was glad to have gotten it. Today, I saw everyone was taking packages of paper towels, which must have  just come in. What I didn't think was fair was that each of the family members or group of people who were clearly together took a package and will check out separately.

@Lisa now in AZ 

Nothing to feel guilty about. 

Super Contributor

I'm a senior citizen and am trying to stay out of grocery stores for the next couple of weeks.  I placed my grocery order online 3 days ago and picked it up this morning.  Pickup was supposed to be between 9 and 10 a.m.  I got there about 15 minutes early and then waited 1 hr. 20 minutes for the groceries to make it to my car.  The young lady who delivered them checked in with me several times throughout my wait, which I appreciated.  At the last check, she asked me if I needed tp or paper towels (neither are  available for pickup).  I told her I could use some paper towels.  She brought me a $15 package of Bounty and told me she did not charge me for it.  Wow!  Worth the wait, which I really didn''t mind since the weather was so nice and I had nothing better to do.