Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie  I took advantage of the AL Chocolate Nuvo special yesterday on hsn.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have enough.  I am just about out of dish liquid that I use in my sink to clean off  dishes and whatever before I put them in the dishwasher.  I buy it at some dollar store.  I will check in a week to see.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 : Ah, I don't watch his shows. Does it have sugar? I need that with my chocolate too.

Tried a couple of my husband's sugarless treats and they didn't satisfy. Too blah

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie They do but the one I get is very minimal.  I think his highest sugar version is a 64%?  Others here are more well versed but I think they say that's like a Hershey's.  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 : Ok, checked them out. I really liked getting the dark chocolate no sugar covered almonds at Sprouts but wow, did the price jump up on that small container. Put it back.

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie Nuts have gotten outrageously expensive.  You got that right!

Esteemed Contributor

Grocery and pharmacy stores are out of toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, and napkins for the most part and by the afternoon or evening, they don't have any in stock. You have to shop early to get those which means standing in a line as stores like Walmart and the Canadian Superstore limit the amount of people that can be in the store at one time. Make a face mask, even improvise one out of a scarf if you expect to stand in a line to go grocery shopping.

I see a lot of people wearing face masks now to shop, it's not unusual in the greater Vancouver, B.C. Canada area and nobody thinks twice about putting a face mask on before shopping. It's next to impossible to buy one unless you are lucky and buy it online. As to T.P. I know when my husband lined up for an hour to shop at Costco's senior hour, they had lots of toilet paper. Regular stores I've seen T.P twice in the last 2 weeks, once at Walmart and once at the Canadian Superstore. Most if not all stores are limiting the amount you can buy to 1 package at a time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain 

I'm considering a trip out to Walmart later this week. 

The TP your DH got is the TP of choice for my DH.

That, after MUCH trial and error in the TP world.

So, he would have been happy to have found it in the store.

Pre virus, I would buy the largest packs they had and still have 2 of those.

I'm hopeful we can make it through to the other side before I have to battle for it in the store Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA 

I've had one for 5 years and do love it.

However, I like blotting with a bit of paper Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman We got your back!  😂