Esteemed Contributor

I love horror movies and started watching an old one. There was Rick Dolmier in Evil Dead 2. It was almost 30 years old. Rick didn't look much different -- anyone would have recognized him. And he sounded exactly the same as he does today. It was really weird.

Honored Contributor

@febe1

I've seen Rick in that movie too and you're right, he looks/sounds just the same!

I wish I looked the same as 30 years ago, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

That is so cool @febe1! Rick is forever young. I have bought many pieces of jewelry from Rick over the years, he hasn't seemed to age much.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

LOL Maybe we should be asking Rick what skincare products he uses!!! 

Respected Contributor

He's a nice looking guy...

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

That is so cool @febe1! Rick is forever young. I have bought many pieces of jewelry from Rick over the years, he hasn't seemed to age much.

Anybody would have recognized him, @Debzzz. He was a little thinner. He acts just like he talks at the Q. That's a first for me. It was on cable, and I could run him back and play him, stop him, and just get a good look. I wonder if anybody knows if he was in a lot of movies.

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

He's a nice looking guy...

He played a pretty girl's boyfriend.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a movie The Portrait of Dorian Gray (something like that) ? The picture aged but the  person didn't! Maybe that's what is going on with Rick!

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I love horror movies and started watching an old one. There was Rick Dolmier in Evil Dead 2. It was almost 30 years old. Rick didn't look much different -- anyone would have recognized him. And he sounded exactly the same as he does today. It was really weird.

Was he working under a different name then?  I went to IMDb and plugged his name in and nothing came up.

Honored Contributor

There was a movie about Roseanne Barr (I think she was in it--played herself) and he had a little scene.