Respected Contributor

I recieved a letter from QVC today

So the first thing I thought before I opened it was that I was being banned from ordering because I had returned to many items, had to many easy pays etc. So I hurried to open the letter and the letter started  out with " We owe you an apology" It continued noting I had recently canceled a order but it was shipped anyway and I can return it at no cost to me. Well I appreciate that QVC took the time to address my order so Thank you QVC.   Now here is what happened. I ordered the Roberta's totem pole plant around April 15 th and the order noted delivery by May 7th. Well the order sat in processing  until about May 26 when I canceled it. I even called Roberta's twice, could not get a CS rep on the phone, waited on hold for about 10 minutes each time so I  hung up. I ended up sending a email to Roberta's  with no response.  Once I canceled it, I received a email that night that it had been shipped and received my order about 3 days later surprised that it was delivered so quickly. I won't be returning the plant, it's been potted so I hope it grows.  

Respected Contributor

Re: I recieved a letter from QVC today

Sounds like it was a stock letter sent to customers who cancelled orders that were later sent. I can't imagine they would actually expect you to mail back a perishable item.

Respected Contributor

I recieved that letter a few times & simply returned the items at no cost...not big deal, mistakes happen. Hope the plant works out @Goodie2shoes...Enjoy.

Super Contributor

@Goodie2shoes @I ordered one and received it. It has been in water for 4 weeks and I see some little green sprouts coming out the sides. I am very hopeful that it grows because I think the plants are so pretty.

Respected Contributor

I finally received my totem "plant".  the instructions say to soak it for 6-8 weeks before transferring to soil.  I hope yours survives being planted in soil so early. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat     good call.