Honored Contributor

I met former HSN host Bill Green today🙂

[ Edited ]

I was at Tampa airport today waiting for my departure.  Looked over & recognized Bill Green from HSN.  Wow how nice & friendly he was.  We chatted for about 1/2 hour of course told him  I have bought lots of jewelry over the years & recently Sevilla Silver, he is a guest vendor.  

He now travels a lot for different vendors and was heading to shopping channel in Canada for 4 day jewelry show.

That was a nice surprise -- you never know! A few years ago I sat next to Charles Barkley on my flight home🙂

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I met former HSN host Bill Green today🙂

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   How exciting for you!! 
   When I was in College I flew to London on the same flight as Paul & Linda McCartney. They were just a few rows in front of me in first class. Ten years ago flying home from a California vacation Tracy Gold sat behind me.

Trusted Contributor

That's so nice to hear!

I always really enjoyed watching him whenever he was on as a host, so I will have to look for him now as a vendor rep.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Never cared for this host but its nice to hear he was friendly and not pompous.  Did you get any scoop/gossip from him about HSN ?

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I was at Tampa airport today waiting for my departure.  Looked over & recognized Bill Green from HSN.  Wow how nice & friendly he was.  We chatted for about 1/2 hour of course told him  I have bought lots of jewelry over the years & recently Sevilla Silver, he is a guest vendor.  

He now travels a lot for different vendors and was heading to shopping channel in Canada for 4 day jewelry show.

That was a nice surprise -- you never know! A few years ago I sat next to Charles Barkley on my flight home🙂

How nice to hear that he is as nice in person as he seems to be on TV.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

No but I got the feeling he was one that "saw what was coming"...I thought it was nice to just chat & not inquire about his "departure"...or many other hosts ☹️

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

omg now that's a real celebrity sighting!🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  I’ve always admired people who recognize others.

I always fly first class (front row outside seat) because of my knees.

I’m sure there have been times noticeable people have walked past me and I’ve never noticed.  Ha!

My late husband always recognized people.  I think I go thru life in a fog; which is kinda funny because I love talking to people.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Never cared for this host but its nice to hear he was friendly and not pompous.  Did you get any scoop/gossip from him about HSN ?

I doubt he would be spreading any gossip.  It could ruin him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is one of the hosts I enjoy on the rare occasions I watched. He is a real gentleman. I certainly doubt he would spread gossip about anyone, and I can't think of anyone crass enough, to go around hunting out trash  about people, for pleasure