Honored Contributor

Re: I made one happy UPS guy tonight!🍪🍩

I always offer cold water during our hot Texas summers also...but they decline because they have coolers in their trucks. I never bake when it is hot outside...I have a horrible galley kitchen so the oven heat just turns the whole room into a sauna.
Too bad we don’t get many UPS deliveries now. QVC and others pass the orders off to USPS.
Honored Contributor

I don't drink soda, but I try to have a few in the frig along with water when I have some sort of work scheduled.  We have to have the logs sprayed for ants every summer.  Hot sticky work and those guys really need something to drink.  Last year the guy stood under the hose and drenched himself he was so hot.  He said he didn't care about the seat in his truck, he just couldn't take it anymore.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I guess its just me but I just don't have it in me to broadcast something nice I did for someone. I've never been a bragger. Yes, its nice that something nice was done for someone but its kind of crass to declair it. JMO Woman Happy

----------------------

Totally inappropriate remark!!  Good for the OP!!  And by the way, I have been giving my postman and UPS man a holiday gift for years!!  They work hard and are very kind to bring my heavy packages inside the house.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   thank you for sharing.  Not enough acts of kindness sometimes.  I’m sure he appreciated it.  You are NOT bragging.  If we all did one nice thing for someone every day.  A smile, a kind word, it doesn’t have to cost money to provide kindness.  I love hearing random acts of kindness, it inspires others too.