Honored Contributor

Re: I made one happy UPS guy tonight!🍪🍩

@Travone wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  ..... If I understand your post you are saying the OP feels happy and content with things going on in their life and enjoys sharing their happiness and skills. This is a bad thing? Why?

@Sheila P-Burg  After she states what she has that makes her happy she tells everyone else that it’s too bad they can’t have it too. 

Read her posts. She puts every down. Sorry if you enjoy her posts, I don’t.

Yet you continue to read them......if I know in advance I don't enjoy someone's posts, I don't read them.  Why aggrevate yourself....life is too short

@Travone @Sheila P-Burg  I was commenting on post from ID2. Not the op. travon, I see you also made a comment to ID2. That was not so nice, so why call me out?

Honored Contributor

Once when i was baking cookies and the plumber was at our house, i gave him some and he was happy and appreciative. Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

That was so very kind of you!👍 They deserve any recognition of their hard work, because they sometimes work under intense circumstances to get our packages delivered. Snow, rain, extreme cold, heavy traffic, mountainous routes etc...I'm sure your thoughtful gesture was the highlight of his day.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE😊

Trusted Contributor

You are such a thoughtful person!  We can all learn from your kindness. 

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  ..... Thank you for clarifying whom your post was directed toward. It was my misunderstanding and I apologize.

Honored Contributor

Nice story!  I'm always happy to read something positive here. @homedecor1    Both you and the UPS guy got something good out of this interaction.   

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  ..... If I understand your post you are saying the OP feels happy and content with things going on in their life and enjoys sharing their happiness and skills. This is a bad thing? Why?

@Sheila P-Burg  After she states what she has that makes her happy she tells everyone else that it’s too bad they can’t have it too. 

Read her posts. She puts every down. Sorry if you enjoy her posts, I don’t.

@proudlyfromNJ    I don't think I've read posts from this poster before, but I'll look for them from now on. 

I have seen far too many other posters posting things I can't stomach.  This post is a welcome relief. 

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom 

We can figure something out for some "sugarfree" treats...stop on by!!!

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher 

anytime ...just if those "boxes" are from QVC knock (he can't hear that🤫😉 -- doorbell he can haha) leave them at the door! But really anytime you're in the area drop on by!!!

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

What a great idea! 

I just heard about others doing this thru holiday season -- that's awesome!! Kudos!!

I really don't know my UPS or new mail lady but I get lots of packages.  It's hot still during December, a cooler of drinks & basket of snacks I'm sure would be appreciated homebaked or not!

During the summer months if I see a delivery person (esp mail) I do ask them.  I put a cooler of gatorade & water out each week for our lawn guys cuz they truly work hard keeping our community beautiful.

I'm gonna remember this for next holiday season...thanks!!!