Respected Contributor

Re: I made one happy UPS guy tonight!🍪🍩

@ID2 wrote:

I guess its just me but I just don't have it in me to broadcast something nice I did for someone. I've never been a bragger. Yes, its nice that something nice was done for someone but its kind of crass to declair it. JMO Woman Happy

Comment uncalled for.

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I guess its just me but I just don't have it in me to broadcast something nice I did for someone. I've never been a bragger. Yes, its nice that something nice was done for someone but its kind of crass to declair it. JMO Woman Happy

I look at it this way.  If just one person gets insprired to do something nice for someone else because of this post.....it did its' job.  I didn't get the impression the poster was saying "look at how great I am", but rather she was really happy that should could make someone's day.  We should all be inspired to do something nice.

BTW - some may think your calling her crass, was in itself crass.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I look at it this way.  If just one person gets insprired to do something nice for someone else because of this post.....it did its' job.  I didn't get the impression the poster was saying "look at how great I am", but rather she was really happy that should could make someone's day.  We should all be inspired to do something nice.

BTW - some may think your calling her crass, was in itself crass.

@Travone  LOL. Poster always posts how great everything she does is....where she shops, where she lives, where she buys her ‘fresh veggies’ even in the middle of winter, how she decorates and blah blah blah.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

You know what, if her post gave one person the idea to treat a delivery person, it was worth it. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm glad you made his day.  Maybe you'll see more of him in the future.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

That was very nice of you!Smiley Very Happy

What's your address? I like to drop by too!Smiley LOL

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

@ID2  .... You don't want to be a bragger?  You would prefer to be mean, rude and obnoxious?

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  ..... If I understand your post you are saying the OP feels happy and content with things going on in their life and enjoys sharing their happiness and skills. This is a bad thing? Why?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  ..... If I understand your post you are saying the OP feels happy and content with things going on in their life and enjoys sharing their happiness and skills. This is a bad thing? Why?

@Sheila P-Burg  After she states what she has that makes her happy she tells everyone else that it’s too bad they can’t have it too. 

Read her posts. She puts every down. Sorry if you enjoy her posts, I don’t.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg  After she states what she has that makes her happy she tells everyone else that it’s too bad they can’t have it too. 

Read her posts. She puts every down. Sorry if you enjoy her posts, I don’t.

Yet you continue to read them......if I know in advance I don't enjoy someone's posts, I don't read them.  Why aggrevate yourself....life is too short