Honored Contributor

I made one happy UPS guy tonight!🍪🍩

It was about 7 and I heard doorbell ring.  I saw it was UPS so I thought he rang bell to let me know he delivered something.

But, then he rang the bell again.  I answered and he told me I needed to sign.  My son shipped his fishing stuff here for his upcoming visit -- I guess he wanted signature due to contents.

Anyway, it was heavy the UPS driver asked me "would you like me to place inside foyer area?". I said yes TY.  Then he said "wow your house smells so good!". I said we just got done eating he said well it smells great!  

Then I realized while I was cooking dinner I was making double choc chip and sugar cookies, tray of brownies for a ladies night g on Thursday.

I told him I just baked fresh cookies would you like some .  He  yes if you have extra.  I packaged him a bag and a

asked if he'd like a coffee.

He was so thankful. Told him anytime -- I bake every week. and. always have coffee!

I'm hope he enjoyed them & hope to see him again...very nice & friendly!

Honored Contributor

Re: I made one happy UPS guy tonight!🍪🍩

@homedecor1 wrote:

It was about 7 and I heard doorbell ring.  I saw it was UPS so I thought he rang bell to let me know he delivered something.

But, then he rang the bell again.  I answered and he told me I needed to sign.  My son shipped his fishing stuff here for his upcoming visit -- I guess he wanted signature due to contents.

Anyway, it was heavy the UPS driver asked me "would you like me to place inside foyer area?". I said yes TY.  Then he said "wow your house smells so good!". I said we just got done eating he said well it smells great!  

Then I realized while I was cooking dinner I was making double choc chip and sugar cookies, tray of brownies for a ladies night g on Thursday.

I told him I just baked fresh cookies would you like some .  He  yes if you have extra.  I packaged him a bag and a

asked if he'd like a coffee.

He was so thankful. Told him anytime -- I bake every week. and. always have coffee!

I'm hope he enjoyed them & hope to see him again...very nice & friendly!

That's really awesome of you to have done that.Smiley Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I'm sitting here just thinking of those cookies and brownies. But, I can't have any since I'm diabetic and now also on dialysis. Oh, well,  I can dream. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  That was very nice of you.  I have a wonderful UPS guy and I have asked him when it's hot if he wants bottled water but he always says no but he is very considerate and really cares about his job.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 - That was so sweet of you! During the holiday season I left a basket of packaged snacks and water on the front porch with a sign for USPS, UPS, and Amozon deliverers. I got the idea online. I'm sure they would have rather had homemade snacks though! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

How nice of you @homedecor1 !!!! 😊
I'm sure he was hungry at that time!! 🍪
What a caring person you are!
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  LOVE LOVE LOVE...   so very kind of you.

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1I always like to give my UPS and even my garbage men cookies if I'm baking.  They are very thankful and it makes me happy  !!!

Respected Contributor

I am fortunate to have great delivery  people as of late. In the summer I have cold bottled water on hand which has been appreciated as well.

Honored Contributor

I guess its just me but I just don't have it in me to broadcast something nice I did for someone. I've never been a bragger. Yes, its nice that something nice was done for someone but its kind of crass to declair it. JMO Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"