Honored Contributor

Had to pick up bird seed, so target,and lowes are near by, not much cleaning supplies at either place, that kill covid 19, 2 bottles of pine sol, lots of masks,hand sanitizer though.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I have been able to buy only one tiny bottle of hand sanitizer since this all started.  I'm 30 miles from stores so I only go twice a week or less.   Have to pick up mail, or it wouldn't be that often.  I haven't seen a canister of Clorox wipes at all.  Our shelves are empty except for a couple bottles of pine-sol, and now that it has been approved for sanitizing, it will be gone, also.  

Respected Contributor

When you go shopping if there is a Target in your area check Target. It has tons of hand sanitizer. In fact I see hand sanitizer and masks everywhere. Wipes are hit and miss. Target occasionally has Clorox wipes but more often has their own brand own disinfectant wipes. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I made 3 stops today

[ Edited ]

And what irks me is all the recent commercials for Clorox disinfectants....are they trying to rub salt in the wounds or what!!!  Thats about the only thing I cant find here in the stores (Texas)...all the other food and household products have returned to store shelves... 😡

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

No Clorox toilet bowl cleaners are available either.