Super Contributor

I’m wondering, if anyone shares my opinion.......

I have been an Isaac fan long before he ever came to the Q and was thrilled to have him in my living room via the Q. For quite some time now and especially with Shawn home from PM Style, I am finding his shows very repetitive and unappealing to me.
Honored Contributor

Re: I’m wondering, if anyone shares my opinion.......

I haven't watched IM's shows in a very long time....and i adore him and love to listen to him.  However, I don't enjoy either of the hosts the Q has chosen to pair him with most often, so now I just shop his offerings on line.  And hence, buy very little.

Respected Contributor

Since I haven't purchased anything in Isaak's line at Target and nothing from QVC I have no idea about the quality of his items.  However, I have seen bits and pieces of his shows and find them unwatchable, so I turn the channel.  Yes, I know how to use the remote!  

There is a big difference between having a show that's fun and one that's plain silly.  IMO, the shows esp. with SK are silly and irritating and I tune out quickly.  Sometimes I wonder who did the designs because he often seems surprised/confused when an item is shown. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love him !   I have always liked him and Shawn together, I don't care for Jennifer Coffey with him at all.  Just a matter of taste I guess.  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  Actually from an article I recently read about IM in the NY Times, he does very little designing himself.  He has a "team" that does most if not all of it.  He seems to be focusing on other activities other than designing.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I have purchased two tee shirt type dresses and a lace dress a few years ago.  Still enjoy wearing them.  Lately find quality and selection not appealing.  Would like to see more simple classic selections as a few years ago.

i

Trusted Contributor

I agree... his clothes are kind of the same thing over and over again. His dresses are not really in style much. He needs to change it up a bit.

Honored Contributor

I adore Isaac and love his shows with Amy and a Jennifer. But I haven’t purchased anything in quite some time since I have one lace jacket and that’s all the lace I will probably ever want.

His Pima cotton t-shirts are also wonderful, but I have my stash of those too.  Nothing new, I’m afraid.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silver Fox1 ...  You should see Isaac with JanecTreacy ...  That is UNWATCHABLE ...  she tries to be hip and cool with all the "like, like, like" words and it is AWFUL, plus it is another occasion she owns EVERYTHING he designs in EVERY single color.   I recommend Advil or change the channel ...

Esteemed Contributor

I love his 24/7 pants.  They fit well and don't wrinkle.

I rarely watch because of the time changes, etc.  However, I find him much more focused and calm when Sandra is the host.  Otherwise, the shows are going everywhere except on the product being presented.

And, NO, I don't need you to "paint a picture" of where "she" can wear something!!!!  We purchase items based on where we can wear them in our lifestyle!!!

BTW, I don't make any purchases based on OW's favorites!!!