Frequent Contributor

I'm soooooooo proud of my sister!!

We share a congential condition: bunions on our left feet. I had mine operated on 3 years ago and have a beautiful left foot. It took me 3 years to convince her to finally have it done by my wonderful doctor. She had to come from out of town to have this done. Surgery was 4 weeks ago and she is doing great! Her pin came out today and she is so excited. The healing is almost done...just a few more weeks and she'll be free to buy sandals and have a pedicure. She can't wait to get her first pair of tennis shoes in years...I have promised I will burn the Croc's she's been wearing constantly for the last few years. But the best was when we were leaving the parking garage at the hospital, she remembered from the week before that the toll booth woman's 40th birthday (learned from a conversation she had with her on her last doctor visit) was tomorrow and she had brought her a special bithday cupcake. Made this woman's day! Just had to post how proud I am of her finally having the surgery and of her caring and thoughtfulness! K {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}