Honored Contributor

Re: I'm so glad I got to see the coronation.

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Reported to be Blackamoor figurines on the mantle, stay classy

@Greeneyedlady21  I read that these are not Blackamoor statues. They are bronze women. I think, though not %100 sure, they are called "The Weeping Ladies".

Ok that's good, was hoping they couldn't be that tone deaf or whatever else.

@Greeneyedlady21 - No, they're not tone deaf at all.  In fact, these are beautiful figurines (candelabras).

Too many things are "reported" incorrectly.  And then inaccurate "reports" become overblown and we're off to the races.  Sad really.

Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@liliblu wrote:
I keep seeing people say that Archie’s birthday could be celebrated another day. Maybe they could have a large party on another day. But my parents always celebrated our birthdays on our actual birthday. If it was a week day they sometimes let off have cake and ice cream at school with our classmates. If they couldn’t take off for that it was dinner at your favorite restaurant and cake and ice cream at home. Or maybe they prepared one of our favorites at home and then cake and ice cream. But they never postponed celebrating our birthday. The ones with just my parents and brother are the ones I remember and enjoyed most.

Sorry but as a Christmas Eve baby my birthday was very rarely celebrated on my birthday.  Also, never ever got to do a mini party at school with handing out cupcakes.  At 61 I survived decades of a birthday celebrated a day to a week early or even after the new year.  I did get the happy birthday morning ect... from family member's under my roof but there was no party but the family Christmas celebrations took precedence that day.  Still does.  

I agree @beckyb1012 Archie would have survived. He takes his cue from the adults around him. If they don’t make an issue he won't make it an issue.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Reported to be Blackamoor figurines on the mantle, stay classy

@Greeneyedlady21  I read that these are not Blackamoor statues. They are bronze women. I think, though not %100 sure, they are called "The Weeping Ladies".

Ok that's good, was hoping they couldn't be that tone deaf or whatever else.

@Greeneyedlady21 - No, they're not tone deaf at all.  In fact, these are beautiful figurines (candelabras).

Too many things are "reported" incorrectly.  And then inaccurate "reports" become overblown and we're off to the races.  Sad really.

Which would include everything said about the Sussex duo. The slander is flithy and base.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

@JillyMarie 

No insider access needed. Meghan's lies have been proven to be lies and exposed publicly.

While Harry is a bit dim, even he has to have realized that he isn't exempt from being misled by his wife. He surely remembers sharing with the public how he and Meghan planned to work in Africa. 

Exactly - he probably believed she would actually do that.