Respected Contributor

Re: I'm so glad I got to see the coronation.

Prince Louis and the Princess of Wales join volunteers to help renovate and improve the 3rd Upton Scouts Hut in Slough, as part of the Big Help Out, to mark the crowning of King Charles III and Queen Camilla.

Prince William, Prince of Wales is helped by Prince Louis of Wales as he uses an excavator while taking part in the Big Help Out, during a visit to the 3rd Upton Scouts Hut in Slough.

Honored Contributor

Louis is really concentrating.  So cute!

Esteemed Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

prince-louis-steals-coronation-show-10.jpg

I am sure my favorite little Royal was just belting out a song he heard earlier in the day!  Woman Wink

I love how Charlotte adores her little brother.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

_129623717_mediaitem129623716.jpg

Respected Contributor

38f780aa-678d-4b51-9df5-1115e1517c33-GTY_1487932574.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Puppy Lips wrote: I love how Charlotte adores her little brother.

I do too... So sweet!

Portraits of the new royal, Prince Louis, who was born on April 23, 2018.

Royal baby pictures: Princess Charlotte kisses new brother Prince Louis in  adorable moment | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Charlotte Kisses Baby Brother Prince Louis.

Princess Charlotte Kisses Baby Brother Prince Louis in New Photos from the Royal Family

Princess Charlotte Kisses Baby Brother Prince Louis in New Photos from the Royal Family

Princess Charlotte, eight, took a protective role over her younger brother Prince Louis, five, at their grandfather's Coronation ceremony.

Prince William Says Charlotte Is 'Very Tired' After Coronation

The cutest pics of Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis at  the coronation

O kingdom 🎊🤍🎊 on Twitter: "Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis 🤍👑 They  are so cute 🤩 Prince William and Catherine, Prince and Princess of Wales,  with their children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte

Princess of Wales News on Twitter: "The Prince and Princess of Wales,  Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis at the #Coronation of King Charles and  Queen Camilla. https://t.co/01kF1m7d0E" / Twitter

Prince Louis and Princess Charlotte's adorable moments together | Royal |  News | Express.co.uk

Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis at the coronation ceremony of King Charles III and Queen Camilla in Westminster Abbey, London

Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis Attend King Charles' Coronation

Honored Contributor

@JillyMarie 

No insider access needed. Meghan's lies have been proven to be lies and exposed publicly.

While Harry is a bit dim, even he has to have realized that he isn't exempt from being misled by his wife. He surely remembers sharing with the public how he and Meghan planned to work in Africa. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

I am a Prince Louis fan too!  There is an article in The Daily Mail showing pictures of Louis and William, as a young child, making the same faces.  I am not sure how to post the photos and I know not to post a link to the article.  But it is easy to do a search on The Daily Mail and find it.  

Like father, like son!🤣🤣

Like father, like son: Photographs of a young Prince William and Louis leaving people

Just WHO could he have got those adorable expressions from? As Prince Louis delights fans with his Coronation appearance, these pictures of a young Prince William show the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Strike a pose! A young Prince William posing on the balcony of Buckingham Palace in London for the Trooping the Colour ceremony, June 1984The Trooping the Colour marked the start of the late Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebrations - but it was Louis who really stole the show with his hilarious expressions

Prince Louis puts both his hands on his face at the Trooping the Colour in June 2022Prince William on the balcony of Buckingham Palace for the Trooping the Colour ceremony on June 11, 1988

The then Prince Charles holding two-year-old William

Louis was held by his father the entire time just as Charles also held William during his first Trooping The Colour

Page boy Prince William sticking out his tongue at Laura Fellowes during the wedding of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson in 1986

Prince Louis sticks his tongue out at his mother as they attend the Platinum Pageant in June

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Can now see why the anointing with holy oil is so central to the transfer of rule.

William giving his liege to the new ruler, his father, was a moment of quiet power.  Glad I caught that.

@Oznell I too thought that was such a touching moment ....and the look on his fathers face ,  which usually keeps that British stiff upper lip showed the tiny  bit of emotion ,  which was touching .

Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Kitty Galore ---  a human moment, in this case founded on the relationship of father and son,  that comes, even in the most time-honored and formal of ceremonies, is priceless.