Super Contributor

I finished up most of my Christmas shopping today and what I'm really tickled about is a pair of shoes I bought for myself! They're a pair of Converse High Tops, and I've always wanted them for as long as I can remember. They're black with deep PINK shoelaces and lines along the sides, with a pink logo on the ankle, and lettering on the back. They look SO cool.

My soon-to-be daughter-in-law has been jonesing for a pair of warm boots and a warm blanket for her car, since it was stolen during a break-in a few months ago. I think she's really going to like them and I can hardly wait to see her open them on Christmas.

Our son wants a new bowling ball so DH is going to take him to the pro shop in the alley they bowl at, and it won't be cheap. This isn't just your standard ball but made to order. I didn't know that b. balls could be so high-tech but they are. That's all well and good but I want to have something under the tree for him so he's getting gift cards for Amazon, Fry's, and so on.

I can't remember what I got my husband and I can't tell you what I got my sister because she reads this board and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} But I know she'll really like it. I only wish I had more money so I could give more gifts to more people.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! KissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKissKiss