Super Contributor

Re: I'm sick and tired of summer

Agree!  

Ready to pull out my cords; sweaters; suede; and UGG boots!

Bring it on!

Esteemed Contributor

Not me.  I love summer and fall.  I don't want to be freezing cold & have to bundle up or shovel snow.  Last winter was no fun.

Honored Contributor

Today is a beautiful day in our neighborhood.  Heart  After several days of temps in the 90s with very high humidity I'll take a reprieve of mid 70s any day.  We even got out and did some yard work today and I must say we really enjoyed it.  Our tomatoes are ripe so lunch was a delicious tomato sandwich with a side of fruit.  And our AC gets a reprieve to boot.  Yeah!

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

Not me, I love it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm enjoying it, even though it has been pretty warm for this summer, so people say.  I don't mind the heat so much and yet when its over, I enjoy fall and even winter here since it isn't brutal like in other places.  I like the 4 seasons and thats a plus for me here. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a Back to School ad last week, and it made me weepy because it signals the end of summer is near.  I love summer!  ☀️

Esteemed Contributor

Today was positively beautiful. A top 10 day !!!

85, slight breeze, low dew point and gorgeous clouds !

I could love that all year long.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like where I live in California it has been Summer for the last 3 years, year round.  Actually, except for some 100 plus days in May and June, this summer has been pretty good.  The heat really starts for us in Sept and October.  The middle of Sept to mid October is usually a string of 100++ days.

They say El Nino is coming, so I am hopeful!

Respected Contributor

What Summer?!  I literally just today took the flannel sheets off the bed.  I don't think we've had our AC on for 24 hours all total so far.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Trusted Contributor

It was 105 today where I'm at.   I have at least 2 more months of this stuff. But, I have 70 degree winters.   So, I try to keep it in perspective.

I'm tired of going outside and it's like an oven.   I want fresh air again!