Honored Contributor

I'm sick and tired of summer

I've over summer. I want fall to come already. I'm tired of being hot and sticky. I miss the the crisp cool air. I miss snow. I want to be able to wear my cute boots ,closed toe shoes, socks and tights without my feet being hot. 

I'm just done. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm sick and tired of summer

Me, too!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Washington state's summer has been extra warm. I never thought I'd put in a/c here but I'm so glad we did. I do like fall but I'm still enjoying summer fruits and bbqs.
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

We've had a pretty comfortable summer. There have been a few humid days which I detest.
Respected Contributor

I live where the summers are to die for, so for me, summer goes by too fast. Can't get enough of the beautiful evenings we enjoy in our back yard. But, we don't have mosquitoes or high humidity like other parts of the country, and that would make me want summer to be over, also.
Valued Contributor

Summer is my least favorite season. This summer was awful w/storms that caused serious damage to properties in our SE Pa. area. A house 4 doors up, had a giant tree up-root a land on the house. The house is condemned, needs to be torn down and rebuilt.

Every house on our street was damaged as a result of straight line winds & heavy rain.

I will take winter w/snow & cold temps, anytime.
Respected Contributor

I just remind myself there will be months and months of snow, yuck... it helps me cope.

Respected Contributor

Not me!! Hate the cold, short days. Bleh!

Honored Contributor

We've had a lot of storms this summer too. Which I was enjoying. But it's been in the high 90s and humid for a couple weeks now. Plus my allergies are going crazy which isn't helping. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval