Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

[ Edited ]

Sui,  Notice how many hearts you get from others when you talk mean to me.   Notice this.  

 

It is like betting in a fight game.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 597
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!


@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Sui,  Notice how many hearts you get from others when you talk mean to me.   Notice this.  

 

It is like betting in a fight game.  


If that's true, then you might want to call for a recount as to "who" got the most hearts on this thread for "mean" posts. 

 

 

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 462
Registered: ‎05-30-2015

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!


@LoriMI wrote:

I love the classroom library pic!


Me too!

I teach - what's your superpower?
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!


@SuiGeneris wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Sui,  Notice how many hearts you get from others when you talk mean to me.   Notice this.  

 

It is like betting in a fight game.  


If that's true, then you might want to call for a recount as to "who" got the most hearts on this thread for "mean" posts. 

 

 


.........................................................

 

Sui,  Why is it that you are the only one in this forum... that i have to keep posting that how you post will effect your health.  I mean it too.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!


@brownponytail80 wrote:

@LoriMI wrote:

I love the classroom library pic!


Me too!


Me too.   

 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 597
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@SuiGeneris wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Sui,  Notice how many hearts you get from others when you talk mean to me.   Notice this.  

 

It is like betting in a fight game.  


If that's true, then you might want to call for a recount as to "who" got the most hearts on this thread for "mean" posts. 

 

 


.........................................................

 

Sui,  Why is it that you are the only one in this forum... that i have to keep posting that how you post will effect your health.  I mean it too.   


onewhiteSparrow, 

 

`I want to sincerely thank you for your heart-felt concern as to the state of my health.`

 

`I really mean it!`

 

Right now I am just   . . . Being!   Robot Happy

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 462
Registered: ‎05-30-2015

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

More cool pics:

 

 

 

 

 

I teach - what's your superpower?
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,270
Registered: ‎04-20-2012

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

Fun thread!  

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 462
Registered: ‎05-30-2015

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

Which do I pick?

 

 

 

Or create my own?

I teach - what's your superpower?
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 787
Registered: ‎01-01-2014

Re: I'm redecorating my classroom this summer!

May I say thank you for being a teacher to the children of our Country.  I have always said teaching our future leaders has to be one of the toughest jobs with the most responsibility that DOE NOT pay enough.  Again thank you.  Your classroom looks very inviting for anyone to enjoy spending time.  You are obviously a caring person and your students are very fortunate.  Good luck!