Esteemed Contributor

Didn't the Walmart site tell u how much more u have to spend to get free shipping? I still don't have a clue which toilet paper I prefer. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D Bad girl, bad! Go stand in the corner LOL! Just kidding of course Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Someone here had mentionedlast week or so that Walmart brand TP was so good, so I picked up a six pack to try. To me, not good at all. Reminds me of commercial TP at work. We called it no ply. OUCH.

@catter70 @My TP was ordered from Walmart but it is not Walmart's brand. It is Cottonelle brand made by Kimberly Clark. I did order their brand of paper towels though and I am happy with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good to know I'm not the only 'slipper'.   Been working on Christmas light strand for   living room window for 3 days....on a timer.

Worked worked okay last year........ - - FINALLY yesterday put my glasses on.........was trying to set up ON/OFF with add-on timer..............

lights already had built-in timer.

LOL  Lights didn't know whether to go ON or go OFF. or do nothing

Working just fine now!

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I'm really slipping. My shopping prowess has sunk to a new low. Not only did I have to pay $6 shipping for my Walmart order the other night because the order came to $34.95 but the order just came and I committed the worst shipping crime in history. I ordered Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare  STRONG toilet paper instead of my beloved Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare SOFT. Two mistakes in one orderI'm hanging my head in shame. 

—————————

I have similar versions of Charmin that I got from Costco. The Ultra Soft goes in “my” bathroom 🤫.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

You only need to begin worrying when you're the only one  "slipping" up like this.

I have done similar and kicked myself for it, too.

@Foxxee @This really happened but I'm just joking around when it comes to the intensity of its effect on me. I'm just laughing at myself. 

@Mindy D 

You're right.  We do need to laugh at ourselves sometimes.  

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D -

lol! I can relate!

I find if the ordering doesn't go just how I want it, I get very upset. Like its a huge thing that has to be fixed asap!

Like I ordered one last order from Amazon and saw it had me signing up for prime. Nooo! Then I realized, ok I am going to be ok, I can fix this. Talking to myself, telling myself, this is fixable. jeez!

Then, low and behold! Your post had me looking up toilet paper😅.

Well with my current life, I found this very exciting and I too have not found the perfect tp or perfect purse, jacket etc.

I have tried them all. And yes one of Walmarts brands was great, then it wasn't!

So here is what I discovered!

I took notes.Quilted Northern Ultra Plush (which I used to buy all the time) and Cottonelle Ultra Comfort

were the softest and strongest, with Angel Soft Mega close behind.

Quilted Northern was the cheaper of those top 2.

I do think they change over time don't you think?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I've had a couple of houses with plumbing issues.  I've has 2 plumbers recommend using only Scott 1000 Tissue which is one-ply so that's  what I have always used.  It disintegrates instantly when wet.  One thing I don't need is a big plumbing problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I used to buy Northern then it seemed narrower so I measured it and compared. Sure enough, it is narrower. Just enough to be annoying. I'm now in search of its replacement.

Today I went shopping without considering that it's Saturday. I bought fleece lined leggings, three pairs, all the wrong size.  Because of our new companion Covid, most stores aren't accepting returns. Maybe I can shrink them.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain -

Your post made me laugh😄

Some of our posts are slightly pitiful aren't they but we gotta laugh!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"