Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm really enjoying new Create & Craft TV station

On 3/6/2015 RebeccaJ said:
On 3/6/2015 Q-Anu said:

Didn't realize this channel had been added. Thanks for the tip! Smile

You are welcome, Q-Anu! I'm really enjoying watching them. They also have a nice web site at createandcraft dot com. They have a 4-day deal, a "weekender" deal, a daily deal, and some others that I cannot remember. If you "join" (just create a free account), you can access "The Hub" and see all kinds of projects. As I said before -- such fun for a crafter like I am! It's papercraft, cake decorating, sewing, quilting, embroidery, etc., etc., etc. Yay!

Rebecca J.

Just finding time to enjoy watching now, Rebecca. Showing some beautiful paper and inserts currently. My daughter loves scrapbooking and creating her own cards. I would love to learn cake decorating, especially. I love to knit and will check out the website during the weekender sale.

Thank you again for sharing this info!

Regular Contributor

Re: I'm really enjoying new Create & Craft TV station

On 3/8/2015 Q-Anu said:
On 3/6/2015 RebeccaJ said:
On 3/6/2015 Q-Anu said:

Didn't realize this channel had been added. Thanks for the tip! Smile

You are welcome, Q-Anu! I'm really enjoying watching them. They also have a nice web site at createandcraft dot com. They have a 4-day deal, a "weekender" deal, a daily deal, and some others that I cannot remember. If you "join" (just create a free account), you can access "The Hub" and see all kinds of projects. As I said before -- such fun for a crafter like I am! It's papercraft, cake decorating, sewing, quilting, embroidery, etc., etc., etc. Yay!

Rebecca J.

Just finding time to enjoy watching now, Rebecca. Showing some beautiful paper and inserts currently. My daughter loves scrapbooking and creating her own cards. I would love to learn cake decorating, especially. I love to knit and will check out the website during the weekender sale.

Thank you again for sharing this info!

Q-Anu,

I'm glad you are enjoying it. I really miss all the crafting shows that Home and Garden used to have on (years ago), so this is a nice substitute and a nice change from the 3-minute presentations on other shopping channels. I've already placed three orders, so time to rein myself in. I'll keep watching, though...and probably ordering...yikes - BUT, I'm just trying to "do my part" to keep them on the air -- hah!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Happy watching and happy shopping!

Rebecca J.