Regular Contributor

I'm really enjoying new Create & Craft TV station

Good morning! For all the crafters out there, like me, I wanted to give a "heads up" about a new TV station called Create and Craft. They can be found on Direct TV (channel 222 or 85) and Dish (channel 221), as well as Roku. You can also access on your tablet or Ipad for additional shows when they are not "on TV."

It seems they have been in the UK for 13 years and are now in America. Such fun to see crafts offered for several hours each day. I hope they will eventually be 24-hours, but for now, they are on Direct TV from 11 a.m. Eastern - 5:00 p.m. Although they tend to televise the same shows multiple times, I very much like that they have a short list of product(s) for each hour and then demonstrate the product -- not like the hurry, hurry, hurry presentations on HSN or back-in-the-day on QVC. I also enjoy seeing the difference in products from the UK to the USA -- card sizes are larger and paper is different sizes as well. Fun!

I've also placed several orders and while I find their communication a bit lacking, I'm sure it will improve; and, no, I don't work for them -- I'm a teacher.

Just wanted to share -- enjoy! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Rebecca J.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm really enjoying new Create & Craft TV station

Didn't realize this channel had been added. Thanks for the tip!

Regular Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Q-Anu said:

Didn't realize this channel had been added. Thanks for the tip! Smile

You are welcome, Q-Anu! I'm really enjoying watching them. They also have a nice web site at createandcraft dot com. They have a 4-day deal, a "weekender" deal, a daily deal, and some others that I cannot remember. If you "join" (just create a free account), you can access "The Hub" and see all kinds of projects. As I said before -- such fun for a crafter like I am! It's papercraft, cake decorating, sewing, quilting, embroidery, etc., etc., etc. Yay!

Rebecca J.

Honored Contributor

I have the public Create channel and find it extremely BORING! Just cooking. I don't know if there's another channel.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I can't get that then, rats.

Regular Contributor

On 3/7/2015 ID2 said:

I have the public Create channel and find it extremely BORING! Just cooking. I don't know if there's another channel.

ID2,

This is another channel called CREATE AND CRAFT, as I said. It's NOT "Create" and not public (whatever that means). There is no cooking except for cake decorating demonstrations. This is a shopping channel that sells crafts.

For those of you who don't have Direct TV, Dish Network, or a Roku, you can watch it on your PC or tablet.

Rebecca J.

Regular Contributor

On 3/7/2015 qualitygal said:

Hi, qualitygal.

If you have a PC or a tablet, you can watch free on those. You just need to download the free app from Apple or Google -- depending on your particular need. I watch them sometimes on my I-pad when the broadcast is done for the day.

HTH,

Rebecca J.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Rebecca. I will look for it online. Love quilting and it's sometimes hard for me to get out to buy supplies.

Regular Contributor

On 3/7/2015 LurkyLoo said:

Thank you, Rebecca. I will look for it online. Love quilting and it's sometimes hard for me to get out to buy supplies.

Hi, LurkyLoo! They had some beautiful fabric on the other day as well as a "machine" that cuts fabric in strips, squares, diamonds, etc. -- much like a Cuttlebug cuts paper into patterns. It was very cool! Of course, that "machine" may have been around forever; I'm not a quilter or person who sews any longer, but I appreciate the beauty of quilts (I have several my grandmother made in the early 20th century). I just checked the web site and it's called "Accuquilt GO! Fabric Cutter." Here's the link: http://www.createandcraft.com/Accuquilt_GO!_Fabric_Cutter-115441.aspx?p=1

Enjoy looking around the web site!

Rebecca J.

Honored Contributor

On 3/7/2015 RebeccaJ said:
On 3/7/2015 qualitygal said:

Hi, qualitygal.

If you have a PC or a tablet, you can watch free on those. You just need to download the free app from Apple or Google -- depending on your particular need. I watch them sometimes on my I-pad when the broadcast is done for the day.

HTH,

Rebecca J.

Thank you Rebecca!