Valued Contributor

Losing track of what day it is, is a common occurance around here.

Recently I thought it was Saturday, my husband insisted it was Friday, and it turned out to be Sunday. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I fell asleep about midnight last night and woke up somewhere in the middle of the night with the thought that I had forgotten to watch Bill Maher. I fell asleep,knowing I tape his shows automatically...and then realized it was Thursday night, NOT Friday night. Most days seem like a weekend to me. After working for decades, then retiring and going to classes at the Y,I had some grounding in days of the week. With months of quarantine, with few outside excursions, I am often clueless.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Don't forget your thieving ways with our missing packages too @QVCkitty1 .  Smiley Wink  Probably in the garage fencing our goods and losing track of time is more like it.  Smiley LOL

@Laura14 , And the long delivery times makes my system difficult to manage. 😏 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

You aren't the only one, if that makes it any better. I cannot keep up with the days......they are all just running together.....seems worse now than it did earlier in the pandemic.

Super Contributor

I mix up days fairly often. Worse, the other day I showed up to a doctor appointment an hour early because I mixed up the time of the appt. Yes. Aging isn't for sissies.

Honored Contributor
I am a big fan of an old-fashioned wall calendar. I glance at it when I walk past it in the kitchen. Just checking to know what the day and date is....I have a date book and my iPhone has the date also...but nothing beats my wall calendar!
Esteemed Contributor

Happens more often than not anymore.  Geezzz.  Every morning I have to look at my calendar first thing and get myself oriented to day and date.  

Every day is a senior moment.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Just a side note............. the TV newscaster just signed off by saying, "Have a good Sunday!"     

(it's Saturday)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor
Nekodaisy, 9/18 was our anniversary too, 49 years!
Honored Contributor

Don't feel bad. It happens to me all the time. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is ask myself out loud, "what day is this"?

When my son grew up and stopped going to school, I started having trouble keeping track of what day/date it was. I think when my husband retires, I might never know what day it is ever again! LOL