Honored Contributor

I'm having trouble again navigating around on here.

Just trying to get into certain areas is not happening.  I wish we could get these things fixed once and for all, it's getting old really fast, just like me.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm having trouble again navigating around on here.

[ Edited ]

Good morning, @QualityGal!🌻   I've only been signed in a short time this morning and haven't encountered problems on the forums so far.    (eta:  I did see something odd in the wee hours of the morning, when I couldn't sleep and I was reading here.  All the posts up until 3 a.m. ET were date/time stamped for 5/14, even though they were posted on 5/15.)  Specifically, what are you having trouble accessing?

⭐️"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” ~H.W. Newton⭐️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi you!!  @dooBdoo 

Well, yesterday, as a matter of fact, I wanted to find you and say I didn't have time awhile back to pay you a compliment and then it was too late.  Wanted to say I appreciate all your good works (helping of others here), so I'm so glad you popped on.

Now I tried to get into my name above and it just would not open.  

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   and speaking of yesterday,  I had the thought  "what would dooBdoo do?" That saved me one comment yesterday that would have gone south.  LOL  You're my new go-to thought.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What lovely compliments, @QualityGal!   Thank you, sweetie!   You just made my day...  my week...  my month!   You're a gem.❤️ 

When you say you can't get into your name...  if you mean when you click/tap on your nickname to access your profile it takes forever to get there, I'm afraid that's a problem that developed last November and even though many of us have reported it the IT department has failed to acknowledge or resolve it.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   Yes, I should say, my above name.  Oh well, we'll still wish then.  LOL Have a great day kid!

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo : Good Morning. I have noticed the issues with the date and time for several days and at first thought had trouble with vision. I always appreciate your help. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@Southern Bee wrote:

@dooBdoo : Good Morning. I have noticed the issues with the date and time for several days and at first thought had trouble with vision. I always appreciate your help. Southern Bee 

Thanks, @Southern Bee!❤️   I always appreciate your helpful posts, too!   

I'm glad to know someone else noticed a date/time problem.   I was fortunate to see it before and after the 3 a.m. "adjustment" to the date, in case it was a warning of additional glitches I took a few screen shots illustrating what happened, so I might forward those in email in hopes the IT staff will take note.

Respected Contributor

Well, now we have a new meme: WWDD (What Would DooBdoo Do).  I like it!

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Well, now we have a new meme: WWDD (What Would DooBdoo Do).  I like it!

@ Montana  I love that, it made me laugh out loud.  For sure my world will be a better place for it. Woman Wink