Honored Contributor

Re: I'm having the day from hell.

@qualitygal wrote:

Send your husband on 20 errands for you, you've both earned it. (LOL).Woman Wink

What I do ahhahahhahah

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

My husband has dementia as the result of strokes and frontal lobe dementia.  As a result, he is always very angry.  I have learned best thing to do is ignore him.  He is very demanding and most of the things he demands immediately, he forgets before too long.  So I try to ignore him and do things on my time, not his, because his time is always 5 minutes before he asked.

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Is there anyone or any organization that can give you a break once in a while?

Trusted Contributor

@NonametodayThat's a big load mentally and physically to handle.  Most people can't do what your doing, so I hope that once in awhile you can get a break and do something just for you.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@NonametodayThat's a big load mentally and physically to handle.  Most people can't do what your doing, so I hope that once in awhile you can get a break and do something just for you.

@hayseed00   Sending you big hugs!  Occasionally we have good days.  I think that is the case with most patients such as mine.  We have adopted a feral cat which he loves dearly and which has been a lot of work for me but has lessened my emotional burden as he loves her and spends a lot of time letting her sit on his lap, mess up things in his room and just playing with her.  Thank you again!  Have a great day!  I hope your life is very composed and happy as well.

Respected Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

Yikes!  Definitely an off day.

Have a glass of wine and go to bed!  

Hope something extra nice happens tomorrow to make up for today.

that's another thing: because my liver is impaired, no alcohol for me.