Trusted Contributor

Awww..!Heart

So much cuteness!

I love the names, too! They're hilarious! Smiley LOL

These photos are so precious. 

If you think about it, this really is something you'd never really get to see like this, where the doe/s are sharing the family with you on your lawn like this...

As the others have said, they/she must trust you in order to have the little ones around like that. Heart

Such a beautiful sight!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You have good karma, they sense it.  They feel loved and so safe.  Lucky you.  You need to make christmas cards.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  Beautiful!

I know it's not uncommon for deer to have twins, triplets are less common.   But quads...and quints? 😮

Do you think a mom (or two) is missing, or just enjoying time away in a location nearby?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I just looked out our MBR window to see if any were still enjoying the shade only to find Fawndlee has joined Fawn du Lac, Henry Fawnda, and Fawndoo.

20200709_180956.jpg

HeartHeart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick, I have 3 in my yard. They are hanging out around the lower patio in the shade.

Honored Contributor

So cute, connect or count the dots. LOL Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda  There were several other does not in this photo.  I have to drop big time in order to upload on this site.  I think all are singletons. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

This is so sweet.  I could look at this forever.  We have a male, female, and baby that comes to graze on our bushes in the middle of the night. We catch them on our ring doorbell.  

With all that is going on the world today these things make me happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@esmerelda  There were several other does not in this photo.  I have to drop big time in order to upload on this site.  I think all are singletons. 

@MamaWick  Jeez...I should have thought of that!!  Thanks. 

Keepin' it real.