Respected Contributor

Re: I'm a total dummy and mad at myself!

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx Hugs to you.🌸🌸🌸

Respected Contributor

Your not a dummy your human. Mistakes do happen. I am sorry that this happen to you.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx    I would feel the same way at myself.....when I do something stupid( as I call it).  Sorry you will not get your items☹️ That really suks😤

Respected Contributor

Stop making yourself 😜. In the grand scheme of things, its only things.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand, I’m not trying to

minimize your being 😢, we’ve all been there.

I once threw away a 3/4 karat diamond 💍. Boy did I have words with myself. There were incinerators then-

no hope of recovering it.

I hope you find some other things you like at a great price.

Respected Contributor

I know in the grand scheme of life this is meaningless. I just pride myself on being a great sale shopper so to lose out on some awesome sales kills me!  A set of gold tone bangles that were only $3.50!

Esteemed Contributor

If I told you about some of my faux pas, you'd think yours wasn't so bad, after all.  And my secrets are safe with me ...

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Last week I snagged some really nice items at Loft on a killer sale. Things I was genuinely excited to receive and wear.  I was tracking my packages as I always do and noticed it was flagged UNDELIVERABLE and they were returning it to sender. I immediately assumed the USPS must have destroyed the package so the address wasn't readable. Turns out I had incorrectly typed my own address and that's why they couldn't deliver it. And now all the items are no longer available and I can't get them back!  I am truly senile, dumb and careless sometimes.  I just had to vent that, it's been bothering me all day!

Don’t be so hard on yourself, we all make mistakes. At least it wasn’t delivered to someone who is now wearing all your items! When I miss out on something I wanted, I tell myself, it’s not the end of the world, you’ll live.

Honored Contributor

Wait! There might be hope!

If the Loft somehow has algorithms to indicate you already

looked at the item, it might show up as ‘not available.’

MAYBE....this is waaaay outside the box,

have a friend w/ different IP address check to

see if those items are available to them.

Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

That stinks. I have done that on websites because I moved I forget to hit the new address. I just did that with a package from Nordstrom. I finally erased that old address. 

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx   I agree with you that maybe it was some kind of karma (enough clothes already).  I've had things like that happen to me where I wrote it off as "not meant to be because there is something better coming," and it usually works out for the best for me!

One other thing that may help you in the future.  Of course your address is already stored at QVC, and maybe some other places; but when I shop most websites, I always use PayPal.  That way all my CC info and my correct address is always, and only stored there.  All I have to do is click the PayPal button when I'm checking out.  So quick and easy......and safer!

Laura loves cats!