Esteemed Contributor

I’m So Impressed With Bed Bath & Beyond!!

Yesterday at noon I ordered a Shark vacuum off their website.When I placed the order it listed my delivery date for 6/23. Last night I got an email that it was shipped.It was delivered at 9:43 this morning!! That's less than 24 hours. In addition I got 20% off & free shipping !!

Why can't QVC do that?

Frequent Contributor

Re: I’m So Impressed With Bed Bath & Beyond!!

I just had the same experience with Nuts dot com. Placed an order at 5 pm and it was delivered at noon the very next day! Great service.

Placed an order on QVC 6/12 and it's still "in processing". No hurry to get item, and I was aware of all the complaints about slow shipping before ordering, but it is very excessive.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Hope you love your Shark.  I have two.  At the time I got mine Walmart had a better price, so I drove out there.  BB&B does have nice coupons.

Honored Contributor

I recently placed an order with Bed Bath and Beyond. I belong to whatever it is they call it...when you get 20% off items all the time. I think free shipping all the time too, not sure.

My delivery wasn't that fast, but it was good. Got a set of sheets that I love, and a Vornado air circulator.

I hope they will stay in business, I was sad when Linens and Things went out of business. My Mom and I loved to shop in both stores.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"