Respected Contributor

Re: I'm So Done With EZ-Pays!

What would be helpful is if Qvc had better descriptions when these purchases or credits post to our checking or credit card accounts.  Just listing the order number means you have put me to work which I do not appreciate.  Be a pal Qvc, if that's at all possible and give us full disclosure on every single transaction regardless if we use a qcard or a mastercard or a visa.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry the OP is having so much difficulty keeping track of her easy pays.  For me, I find it quite easy.  I go to my Order Status, click on the Easy Pay tab, then click on View Easy Pay Installments by Month and print the page.  This way I know what when each of my easy pays will be billed and what the item is.

For example:

$39.51

Tomorrow I know I have an easy pay that will bill for these earrings.  It will be payment 3 of 4 and the price.  I think QVC makes it really easy to keep track of your orders on easy pay.
Respected Contributor

mr henny does the book keeping (thank goodness!) 

He has begged me to stop using the easy pay. I must confess it is pure habit and laziness on my part. I use automated ordering and it says ----and would you like to ----and easy pay and other offers----. I just press the key rather than listen to the whole shemagege.

I will try to find the place where we can pay everything off and will try in the New Year to be a little more conscientious. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use easy pay all the time. I always know what I owe and what has been credited. All you need to do is look at the returns and refund amount credit. As far the easy pay, you should know what you bought and look at them to monitor. If you want to pay off the item it gives you the opportunity to do so.  I guess I do not understand your confusion. I hope it works out for you.

Respected Contributor

OP from reading your post, I don't see that the problem was with the EZ pay.......you ordered a bunch of stuff on EZ pay......and from the sounds of it sent stuff back and now you are confused as to what you owe and what you don't........you created your own perfect storm.......perhaps it is best to keep the number of items you order on EZ pay to a managable number.............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I'm sorry the OP is having so much difficulty keeping track of her easy pays.  For me, I find it quite easy.  I go to my Order Status, click on the Easy Pay tab, then click on View Easy Pay Installments by Month and print the page.  This way I know what when each of my easy pays will be billed and what the item is.

For example:

$39.51

Tomorrow I know I have an easy pay that will bill for these earrings.  It will be payment 3 of 4 and the price.  I think QVC makes it really easy to keep track of your orders on easy pay.

@vickie25 Thank you for the heads up. I never knew that there was a tab to click for "Easy Pays! Now that I see it, I understand how much easier it is with that information! However, there is no information for credits for returned items. For that I'm going to call the Q and ask CS to help me out. I just want to be done with this! Thanks again to you and everyone who was so helpful, including our Moderator! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Valued Contributor

I agree with the OP, it's so confusing.  I always speed buy on the app so it automatically does EZ pay when it is offered on the item even though I don't need it.   I should investigate to see if there is a way to default it to always pay the full amount...