Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm amazed at how Copper Chef is branching out into so many different items. Pretty soon they will be a copper chef commode seat.

@SharkE, that doesn't sound too comfortable, but it could be paired with the squatty pottie!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm amazed at how Copper Chef is branching out into so many different items. Pretty soon they will be a copper chef commode seat.

Easy to clean those, are they?   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm Obsessed!!!

[ Edited ]

What hasn't been 'elevated' has been 'taken to the next level'. Oh wait, that would just be 2 versions of the same stupid thing.

Honored Contributor

That and the word "coverage" used for every item of clothing especially on Evine.

Honored Contributor

Here's the thing....

when that phrase started sticking out to me, I realized I WAS THE ONE watching TOO much QVC!

Respected Contributor

Oh and let us not forget taking a tour of the real estate of a shoe......please stop this stupid talk!

Honored Contributor

Everything is a " story ", color story, value story etc. It's tedious.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I don't think I'm watching too much QVC, but I am hearing and reading too much daily news.  

Just this morning, I realized how overused and tired the word "deadly" has become.

The news is always about a deadly fire, deadly explosion, deadly plane crash,  deadly shooting,  deadly car accident,  deadly tornado.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch enough to be bothered by overused phrases.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE, for the peons who cannot afford the gold ones that some folks have.